Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Gonna rock this this fall.  North Face Apex Bionic Jacket.
This is perfect for the fall. I have the hoodie version.

1151729-p-2x.jpg

Yuppie/professional NTers,

I wear a suit to work every day and need something I can wear over that during the spring/fall in NYC.
I already have a wool overcoat for the winter.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a 3/4th length raincoat, a removable liner is a plus. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I wear a suit to work every day and need something I can wear over that during the spring/fall in NYC.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a 3/4th length raincoat, a removable liner is a plus. Any suggestions?

Uniqlo has a great selection of Mac trenchcoats and DB trenchcoats with removable liner.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I put a quilted vest, or down vest on top of the sport coat on the days that I don't need the overcoat.
They are available from almost every brand.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Penfield's entire FW11 line is fuego. Two pieces that will be gotten.

cl_colwood_navy_02_bi.jpg

Very nice jacket.
pimp.gif

I have something similar from another brand. 

any sites/blogs where i can see how certain north face coats fit ppl? i'm looking for something else to wear for fall/winter. i already have a vostok parka thats winter only...

does anyone have an idea of where i can find a nice(nothing too expensive) camel colored peacoat? i have searched and nothing catches my eye...except the ones that are in the 1000 range and im not balling like that....any help would be gladly appreciated.

10164299x1051050_zm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want.
Not like previous (no grenade pouches high on the chest
ohwell.gif
)
But still FLAMES
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I need a vest for the season, any recommendations on smaller profiled ones?

I'm currently looking at:

OULUSKA PASS from A&F...~$90 after discount...any thoughts?
anf_50478_01_prod1

CREST CANYON from Hollister  ~$50 after discount (hating the seagull emblem though, but the price is nice)

hol_52644_01_prod1

^
Yuck. 

Not really yuck, I just cant mess with Hollister or AF. Actually maybe that AF one, since it doesnt seem to have any logos on it. Check out Penfield though. Expensive though. Also alot of brands are coming out with bubble type vests, check brands you woudnt normally check. Salt Valley from UO has a nice one out for example. Gap has a few that are ok.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Gonna rock this this fall.  North Face Apex Bionic Jacket.
gonna rock by black one from last year
pimp.gif

Great mids think alike.

What size did you get?  Did you go for the fitted look or did you size up?  

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Penfield's entire FW11 line is fuego. Two pieces that will be gotten.

cl_colwood_navy_02_bi.jpg
Really liking this. Might cop.
gonna cop the olive one.

i've been looking for a nice quilted jacket for over a year now, i've been browsing eBay in and out for a nice RL one for around $150, but they've sold for over $200.

Originally Posted by proper english

best $80 i spent on a coat. ever. 
laugh.gif

hmprod

copped this too for $50

hmprod

both from h&m
info both of these please...is this recent?

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by proper english

best $80 i spent on a coat. ever. 
laugh.gif

hmprod

copped this too for $50

hmprod

both from h&m
I wouldn't purchase anything from H&M online...their sizing is really inconsistent. One of my shirts from there is a Medium and it fits like an XS while another one is a Small and fits like a Large

Back
Top Bottom