Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Copped this RRL via Ebay
What Sz and how much was it? I just copped the Red and Black Polo Ralph Lauren Varsuty with the bulldog an the back off E- Bay. I will post pics later, but im really feeling this jacket.

Copped this RRL via Ebay
What Sz and how much was it? I just copped the Red and Black Polo Ralph Lauren Varsuty with the bulldog an the back off E- Bay. I will post pics later, but im really feeling this jacket.

Copped this RRL via Ebay

Copped this RRL via Ebay

Copped this RRL via Ebay

Copped this RRL via Ebay

Copped this RRL via Ebay

Copped this RRL via Ebay

Copped this RRL via Ebay

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

anyone own any jackets and or sweaters from uniqlo? my homie is heading to NY this weekend and I gave him some cash for a uniqlo run
laugh.gif

How do their jackets fit? Do they run small/big? I own some of their oxfords in a size S. I'm about 5'9 170lb (fit body type) do you think I should tell him to pick me up a small or medium?

I would go with the medium. I’m curious as to how you fit in a small. I can stop in and try on their jackets to verify if you’d like.

anyone own any jackets and or sweaters from uniqlo? my homie is heading to NY this weekend and I gave him some cash for a uniqlo run
laugh.gif

How do their jackets fit? Do they run small/big? I own some of their oxfords in a size S. I'm about 5'9 170lb (fit body type) do you think I should tell him to pick me up a small or medium?

I would go with the medium. I’m curious as to how you fit in a small. I can stop in and try on their jackets to verify if you’d like.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

BLAGRE.jpg
Im thinkin about gettin this. Its a 200 dollar jacket for 100 and supposed to be super warm. Either this or that other north face in here. Thoughts?
Where can I get this for $100? thanks.

BLAGRE.jpg
Im thinkin about gettin this. Its a 200 dollar jacket for 100 and supposed to be super warm. Either this or that other north face in here. Thoughts?

BLAGRE.jpg

BLAGRE.jpg

BLAGRE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom