Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by Kramer

BLAGRE.jpg
Im thinkin about gettin this. Its a 200 dollar jacket for 100 and supposed to be super warm. Either this or that other north face in here. Thoughts?
Where can I get this for $100? thanks.

BLAGRE.jpg
Im thinkin about gettin this. Its a 200 dollar jacket for 100 and supposed to be super warm. Either this or that other north face in here. Thoughts?

BLAGRE.jpg

BLAGRE.jpg

BLAGRE.jpg

BLAGRE.jpg

Originally Posted by Buggie Fresh

BLAGRE.jpg
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

morningstar7777 wrote:

Copped this RRL via Ebay
What Sz and how much was it? I just copped the Red and Black Polo Ralph Lauren Varsuty with the bulldog an the back off E- Bay. I will post pics later, but im really feeling this jacket.

XL. $775.

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

anyone own any jackets and or sweaters from uniqlo? my homie is heading to NY this weekend and I gave him some cash for a uniqlo run
laugh.gif

How do their jackets fit? Do they run small/big? I own some of their oxfords in a size S. I'm about 5'9 170lb (fit body type) do you think I should tell him to pick me up a small or medium?

I would go with the medium. I’m curios how you fit in a small. I can stop in and try on their jackets to verify if you’d like.
if anyone needs me to try on some underwear for them, let me know

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Found this Vince varsity at my local Marshalls. From $595 to $250, and the fit is superb. I like how the bottom allows for long sweaters to be worn without bunching.

vince.jpg

Tried this on at my local marshalls too. I could barely get my arms in. Nice jacket tho

i usually just throw on a hoodie but i bought this a bit ago cause it doesnt have logos on it

800x800.jpg

Just found a 20 dollar gift card that i had for Macys in my wallet
laugh.gif
might have to go in an see whats good with that North Face Hoodie
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I want this so bad
Dope.

Reminds me of the ToJ Double Rider 2010.
This is a dude? 
alien.gif

No hate, the jacket is fire but when you have it on "models" like this fellow over here...
None taken. But seriously grow up.

If you dont live in dc/md/va or ny you probably wouldn't understand. Steep techs are a staple.

since were talking bout jackets im trying to sell this Pittsburgh Pirates 1960 mitchell and ness coat.

This winter ill be wearing a black Ralph Lauren wool jacket.

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

JW_Highland_Musta.jpg
feeling this jacket ... 
too many jackets this year ... i think i ma just get 1 really nice coat this year after the holidays ... like a loro piana or something ... i just pulled my coats out from last year and my closet is full 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom