nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by zzz1035

^^^ Where is that Porter Jacket available? Very interested

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sorry, got the brands mixed up.  it's a pointer chore jacket.  www.pointerbrand.com
use 1913 for a promo code 10% of, should bring the price to $55 shipped.

i heard you might have to size down one, i'll confirm once the jacket comes in.

Thinking about getting a new North Face, anyone have experience with this jacket? I'd be getting it alot cheaper than $359 + tax and I've been thinking about getting a Steep Tech so. Any feedback is appreciated.

2niuujq.jpg

Originally Posted by Buggie Fresh

Thinking about getting a new North Face, anyone have experience with this jacket? I'd be getting it alot cheaper than $359 + tax and I've been thinking about getting a Steep Tech so. Any feedback is appreciated.

2niuujq.jpg
cant go wrong with a steep tech.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I need this in an XL but its sold out everywhere...
%24%28KGrHqQOKkYE414VllglBOPq%21Dkl+g%7E%7E0_3.JPG
You should try ebay. I have this jacket in 2xl, I bought in Xl first but it runs a little small so I traded for 2xl. I ended up losing weight before I was even able to wear the jacket so now it is collecting dust in my closet
ohwell.gif
. I will probably throw it on e-bay soon though.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Picked this up yesterday since gap had 30% off
Like this a lot. Not on their site anymore though
frown.gif
Maybe that's a good thing.  I was looking at the jacket too but most of the reviews for it on the site were terrible.  They said the inside lining was like a trashbag.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's not about the money, and nyc weather isn't an excuse.  you don't see us in minneapolis dressed up like halloween when it's cold. 

Back
Top Bottom