Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

huf-peacoat-500x379.jpg

Got this for Christmas
smile.gif

Huf.

got this northface for xmas from my wife, love this thing....she saw me trying it on and got it the next day
laugh.gif

6575370515_2ac045f438_b.jpg

ksteezy listening My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. 
smokin.gif

Nice jacket, i wish it was cold here in D.R.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

got this northface for xmas from my wife, love this thing....she saw me trying it on and got it the next day
laugh.gif

6575370515_2ac045f438_b.jpg

info on the coat?
nerd.gif

Thanks guys, its a North Face La Paz, not to go back to the whole Parka/steep tech dispute, but TNF definitely has a ridiculous amount of pieces to offer that look much cleaner than those...bout to pick up a pair of NorthFace e-tip gloves, I got my bro-in-law a pair for Xmas and now I want them..lol

been wearing this that I copped last spring on sale for $475

Moncler 2 Tone Canvas Jacket

moncler-aspen-jacket-1.jpg

Im also waiting for this vintage North Face Search and Rescue jacket to arrive in the mail this is one of my favorite north face jackets of all time

yhst-63736720554223_2186_11041903

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Well if thas da case why do ppl buy anything?
grin.gif

Jordans when cats don't ball in em...whippin 500hp AMGs & M series

Whips just to do da speed limit, enrichment of uranium for nuclear weapons

Just to stock pile em...bottom line is stop assuming ppl all buy north face coats

For da same reason, cuz a cat lke me just gave u da run down, and I'm "supposedly

Limited in my own world"

Fact of da matter is north face is so wild spread popular because they are one of da best @ what

They do. Do those craptacular metrosexual jackets that ppl freeze their %%@@% in have lifetime warranty

Plated in gold? Ha...you'll b lucky to return a H&M jacket jacket after 30 days when it craps out on you.

As far as moncler's are concerned, #cmonson you gonna honestly tell me with a straight face that those jackets

Are WORTH da 1k+ price tags they're askin for...das like askin a denim enthusiast if " are robins & tru religions are worth

Da price tag they're askin for?"

& for da record, even hoodlums deaded XXL tees, ksteezy ur elitism is still stuck in 2006.
o snap, when mane go in he get IN

Originally Posted by daffy 016

been wearing this that I copped last spring on sale for $475

Moncler 2 Tone Canvas Jacket

moncler-aspen-jacket-1.jpg

Im also waiting for this vintage North Face Search and Rescue jacket to arrive in the mail this is one of my favorite north face jackets of all time

sick.gif

That is a beautiful jacket. And the price.
pimp.gif

Rugby has a similar one that I might pull the trigger on...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thanks guys, its a North Face La Paz, not to go back to the whole Parka/steep tech dispute, but TNF definitely has a ridiculous amount of pieces to offer that look much cleaner than those...bout to pick up a pair of NorthFace e-tip gloves, I got my bro-in-law a pair for Xmas and now I want them..lol

This North Face La Paz jacket has quickly become my favorite. I'm out in NYC right now, and it was 34 degrees and windy a few days back. Didn't feel cold at all (I was just wearing the jacket and a t shirt underneath).

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

ksteezy - info on watch/music player?
i think its the new nano, they sell the watch bands on the apple website so they are an accessory for the nano

Live in NJ, down to about 30 I just rock my hooded denali with a sweater or hoody underneath, Colder weather, I have a simple, all black, Columbia down bubble jacket. Got it for $46 bucks last year at the Columbia outlet store. I'm cheap man, no $450 dollar down coats for me. I also just bought a new vest, supposed to come tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom