Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Been trying to find this jacket since last year (the green jacket, not the black hoody under it). Any ideas?

2e2k01c.jpg

292w9y1.jpg

http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=532463

I'm done with bulky coats this winter. Going to get an olive green Uniqlo down jacket and wear it everywhere.

^ there is a wood wood jacket on Urban Outfitters that looks like the one j cole hence without the sherpa collar which makes it better imo.

Columbia has been dropping some very slept on heat tha past few seasons. For the price and quality can't really beat it.

Columbia has been dropping some very slept on heat tha past few seasons. For the price and quality can't really beat it.

Like what? Post some here. I agree, it's a slept on brand. Curious to see what they have put out

Last edited:
I should invest in one down jacket for heavy duty purposes, but always preferred layering since buying a 3-in-1 Columbia jacket almost 7 years ago.

I've been experimenting with shirt jackets lately to replace my base layer. Bought an NF thermoball and an Isaora with Polartec insulation.

Looking to get into Polartec Alpha insulation to be versatile. That with my soft shell and I'm hoping to be good for the winter lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom