Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Other than a pea coat I want to get a bubble goose jacket. Anyone got any recommendations? I know of North Face and Triple Fat Goose, then there is Canada Goose...those are
pimp.gif
but their price is
sick.gif
. I know H&M has got some but to me they look like they wont last and not filled with much feathers.

i just ordered the one with the cardigan zip on, how does it fit? how warm is it without the zip on?
I live in LA so I've only used it like 3 times 
laugh.gif

If you got the same one that I got then the zip-on is useless, its more for looks than anything. You'll see when you get it. All it does is give off the look that you're layering a sweater underneath your coat. It's a nice coat though, seems like it would be decently warm, the coldest place I've worn it was Vegas in December though, I think temps were in the high 30's in the morning that time.

I live in LA so I've only used it like 3 times 
laugh.gif

If you got the same one that I got then the zip-on is useless, its more for looks than anything. You'll see when you get it. All it does is give off the look that you're layering a sweater underneath your coat. It's a nice coat though, seems like it would be decently warm, the coldest place I've worn it was Vegas in December though, I think temps were in the high 30's in the morning that time.
hows the fit though? im pretty slim so im afraid it might be too big on me even with the zip on

Penfeld. It's a light weight jacket but well built ... I didn't even need a hoody underneath it .. Sale price was $135.00 :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone here have experience with the North Face Triclimate line, specifically the Vortex?

I am thinking about pulling the trigger, will it keep me warm in 0-30 degree weather?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom