Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

How does this North Face jacket fit?

xlafpj001.jpg
runs true to size, its as thick as a champion superhood.
yo...niketalk comes through once again...i copped this jacket bout a month ago and females love it...I stay gettin complements on it
pimp.gif

No lie I got it in grey ...and it fits great...not to mention the built-in ski mask in the hood...*inserts Nas .gif*

Copped this in both black ans grey in october. Didn't know it had a built in ski-mask
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Just picked up these two from TJ Maxx

P13247380.jpg

P12941660a.jpg

the toggle jacket looks good ... the one of the top btw is that waxed cotton or leather.... if either one ... good cop ... if pleather ... take it back

Just picked up these two from TJ Maxx

P13247380.jpg

P12941660a.jpg

the toggle jacket looks good ... the one of the top btw is that waxed cotton or leather.... if either one ... good cop ... if pleather ... take it back

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

all you nt fashionistas can you recommend me something under $1000 thats not too thick/warm (not a big down coat or anything), more middle range in terms of warmth?

fashionable look, not north face style, muted colors, preferably black or grey but it can be anything as long as it looks good.

basically post a jacket you really like that kind of meets these criteria?

please and thank you. a lot of you guys are way more on top of the fashion game than me so the help would be appreciated. i went to barneys recently and nothing caught my eye.

erez

J. Crew Herringbone TopCoat ... i have no clue if you are looking for something like this ... but i think the jacket it is
pimp.gif
... can't go wrong w/ wool and the herringbone pattern looks great on the gray

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

all you nt fashionistas can you recommend me something under $1000 thats not too thick/warm (not a big down coat or anything), more middle range in terms of warmth?

fashionable look, not north face style, muted colors, preferably black or grey but it can be anything as long as it looks good.

basically post a jacket you really like that kind of meets these criteria?

please and thank you. a lot of you guys are way more on top of the fashion game than me so the help would be appreciated. i went to barneys recently and nothing caught my eye.

erez

J. Crew Herringbone TopCoat ... i have no clue if you are looking for something like this ... but i think the jacket it is
pimp.gif
... can't go wrong w/ wool and the herringbone pattern looks great on the gray

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Originally Posted by sreggie101

I want

6389099.jpg

6389075.jpg

6389091.jpg

$400
frown.gif

man these designs are getting out of hand...should've kept the original design from like 5 yrs ago and stuck with that.

is that a built in backpack? dope no pun intended. i just dont have 4 to drop on it and i want a face with a nice hood minus  fur
i seen someone rockin this on da street da other day...fire

but i think 1 steep tech is enuff for me

I want

6389099.jpg

6389075.jpg

6389091.jpg

$400
frown.gif

man these designs are getting out of hand...should've kept the original design from like 5 yrs ago and stuck with that.

is that a built in backpack? dope no pun intended. i just dont have 4 to drop on it and i want a face with a nice hood minus  fur

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.

I know you copped @ Sears, but could you shed some light on the brand for searching reasons as I doubt it's still available in stores now.

how do these run? i`m 6'3 240, dont know if i need an xl or 2xl

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.

I know you copped @ Sears, but could you shed some light on the brand for searching reasons as I doubt it's still available in stores now.

how do these run? i`m 6'3 240, dont know if i need an xl or 2xl

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I want

6389099.jpg

6389075.jpg

6389091.jpg

$400
frown.gif

I liked the OG agency so much i got three of them, i think the new one is crap tho
all the new steep series jackets look the same, if i were to get any new more jackets they would be Canada goose

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I want

6389099.jpg

6389075.jpg

6389091.jpg

$400
frown.gif

I liked the OG agency so much i got three of them, i think the new one is crap tho
all the new steep series jackets look the same, if i were to get any new more jackets they would be Canada goose

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Originally Posted by jdub2030

How do penfield jackets run? Big or small? I want to order the Kasson Jacket. Im usually a size L-XL and I'm 6'3 195 pounds...Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
THEY RUN SMALL SIZE UP, I HAVE ONE GREAT LIGHT JACKET THAT KEEPS YOU WARM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you're getting goose down, they definitely run smaller because of the fill.

I have both the Stapleton and Rockford. They are great jackets, though.

just got this prada windbreaker, looks better in person but still dont think it was a good purchase at all. prob gonna return it and get something better.

http://www.saksfifthavenu...&bmUID=iRAmfk2&ev19=1:24
If you are still looking for a winter coat, look into the W & H MK2 field coat.
1228.jpg

How do penfield jackets run? Big or small? I want to order the Kasson Jacket. Im usually a size L-XL and I'm 6'3 195 pounds...Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you're getting goose down, they definitely run smaller because of the fill.

I have both the Stapleton and Rockford. They are great jackets, though.

just got this prada windbreaker, looks better in person but still dont think it was a good purchase at all. prob gonna return it and get something better.

http://www.saksfifthavenu...&bmUID=iRAmfk2&ev19=1:24
If you are still looking for a winter coat, look into the W & H MK2 field coat.
1228.jpg

how warm is that Abercrombie leather jacket? sufficient for Toronto (similar/a little warmer than NYC i guess) weather

how warm is that Abercrombie leather jacket? sufficient for Toronto (similar/a little warmer than NYC i guess) weather

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this. i didnt size up on mine and got a large but i like my jackets a lil snug. and penfield doesnt do exchanges
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at whatever the lining of the pockets of the stapleton are made out of. instant warmth. only problem i have is that on the penfield website they show the stapleton with 1.5-2 inches of leather on the cuffs and when i got min its more like a hella small strip
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this. i didnt size up on mine and got a large but i like my jackets a lil snug. and penfield doesnt do exchanges
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at whatever the lining of the pockets of the stapleton are made out of. instant warmth. only problem i have is that on the penfield website they show the stapleton with 1.5-2 inches of leather on the cuffs and when i got min its more like a hella small strip
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Mine is the same way, kind of disappointing.

It must have been a sample they tried.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Mine is the same way, kind of disappointing.

It must have been a sample they tried.

Just received my Penfield jacket (Danville) about a week ago.
I ordered the jacket in a large, which is the size I normally wear, and it fits well. 

I really want to get my hands on that Boxford cardigan.

Just received my Penfield jacket (Danville) about a week ago.
I ordered the jacket in a large, which is the size I normally wear, and it fits well. 

I really want to get my hands on that Boxford cardigan.

Anybody know if they sell those Champion Varsity/Letterman Jackets at Macy's? or any retail store for that matter. Not tryna order online.

Anybody know if they sell those Champion Varsity/Letterman Jackets at Macy's? or any retail store for that matter. Not tryna order online.

Back
Top Bottom