Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

That Northface jacket up there is hideous.
To each his own.

Waiting for the price to drop so I can scoop. Would be great for this brick weather.

(There's a stowaway hood, btw.)

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

That Northface jacket up there is hideous.
To each his own.

Waiting for the price to drop so I can scoop. Would be great for this brick weather.

(There's a stowaway hood, btw.)

I saw that TNF joint @ a local shop. Looks real nice & I almost copped but I already had my mind set on a certain style and copped a Patagonia.

Steep Techs will never be "old" b/c NYCers will always buy those joints
laugh.gif
. I bought one once and it just wasn't for me but I still like the style of it.

I saw that TNF joint @ a local shop. Looks real nice & I almost copped but I already had my mind set on a certain style and copped a Patagonia.

Steep Techs will never be "old" b/c NYCers will always buy those joints
laugh.gif
. I bought one once and it just wasn't for me but I still like the style of it.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

abercrombie is having 30% off right now. A few leathers similar to the one above included. Orig. 600 with 30 off its 420 right now. Only have an M left.

31912_01_900_x.jpg
this is the one i copped ... these +@*%% sold out so fast online .... i tried to cop the one with the 2 chest pockets that looked just like the slant rock ... no luck ... still can't complain @ the 45% off ...

for those looking for these ... i would have been tight if i copped b4 sale

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

abercrombie is having 30% off right now. A few leathers similar to the one above included. Orig. 600 with 30 off its 420 right now. Only have an M left.

31912_01_900_x.jpg
this is the one i copped ... these +@*%% sold out so fast online .... i tried to cop the one with the 2 chest pockets that looked just like the slant rock ... no luck ... still can't complain @ the 45% off ...

for those looking for these ... i would have been tight if i copped b4 sale

steep tech design
30t6p3b.gif
... what they hell is TNF doing ... they need to go back to the real kevlar shoulders from back in the day ... go back to the original design and quality ... slap a $600 price tag on it and watch it sell out ... call Scot Schmidt and have him put something together .... this is getting disgusting ...

steep tech design
30t6p3b.gif
... what they hell is TNF doing ... they need to go back to the real kevlar shoulders from back in the day ... go back to the original design and quality ... slap a $600 price tag on it and watch it sell out ... call Scot Schmidt and have him put something together .... this is getting disgusting ...

i would've bought a steep tech last year but i heard they don't even keep you warm.  i know they're for mountaineering and stuff where you don't get too cold but i'd still not want to freeze.  the asymmetrical zipper is also weird.
if they released a nice simple black / purple one i'd buy.  

i would've bought a steep tech last year but i heard they don't even keep you warm.  i know they're for mountaineering and stuff where you don't get too cold but i'd still not want to freeze.  the asymmetrical zipper is also weird.
if they released a nice simple black / purple one i'd buy.  

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.

I know you copped @ Sears, but could you shed some light on the brand for searching reasons as I doubt it's still available in stores now.

Good looks. Will cop. Wonder how they fit
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.

I know you copped @ Sears, but could you shed some light on the brand for searching reasons as I doubt it's still available in stores now.

Good looks. Will cop. Wonder how they fit
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

steep tech design
30t6p3b.gif

^This man knows.  After the '96 Steep it started going downhill. Also the new Summit Series mountain jackets??
sick.gif
   Joints feel like thin garbage bags, sad that they messed with a good design. About to post my TNF collection.. mint '90 aqua steep.
devil.gif

steep tech design
30t6p3b.gif

^This man knows.  After the '96 Steep it started going downhill. Also the new Summit Series mountain jackets??
sick.gif
   Joints feel like thin garbage bags, sad that they messed with a good design. About to post my TNF collection.. mint '90 aqua steep.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

steep tech design
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
devil.gif
yes yes yes.  Actually went through my closet and plan to unload my '92 and '96 steep next weekend.  Love them both, kept me warm and dry, just don't throw them on anymore.. not really office attire.  Not going to post them in here, but if any1 is interested drop me a pm.

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

steep tech design
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
devil.gif
yes yes yes.  Actually went through my closet and plan to unload my '92 and '96 steep next weekend.  Love them both, kept me warm and dry, just don't throw them on anymore.. not really office attire.  Not going to post them in here, but if any1 is interested drop me a pm.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I want

6389099.jpg

6389075.jpg

6389091.jpg

$400
frown.gif

man these designs are getting out of hand...should've kept the original design from like 5 yrs ago and stuck with that.

is that a built in backpack? dope no pun intended. i just dont have 4 to drop on it and i want a face with a nice hood minus  fur

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I want

6389099.jpg

6389075.jpg

6389091.jpg

$400
frown.gif

man these designs are getting out of hand...should've kept the original design from like 5 yrs ago and stuck with that.

is that a built in backpack? dope no pun intended. i just dont have 4 to drop on it and i want a face with a nice hood minus  fur

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

I'm digging the wool style with the elastic waist and/or cuffs...could someone point me in the direction of similar styles? This one is from Zara:

bf49cj.jpg
link?

nerd.gif

Well, it is intended for dressier/business occasions so yeah you could consider it a little nerdy I guess
ohwell.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-BLACK-GRAY-...=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item870b77922a

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

I'm digging the wool style with the elastic waist and/or cuffs...could someone point me in the direction of similar styles? This one is from Zara:

bf49cj.jpg
link?

nerd.gif

Well, it is intended for dressier/business occasions so yeah you could consider it a little nerdy I guess
ohwell.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-BLACK-GRAY-...=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item870b77922a

Back
Top Bottom