Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Joe-McCoy-Fall-Winter-2010-Collection-3.jpg

the one on the left is butter.
eek.gif
 Homie where can i find that one on the left ? 

damn dudes clowing on homie that shops at sears?
30t6p3b.gif
 yall really need to grow up, no need for that type of negativity ..

I bet he doesn't like a bunch of people outfits, ideas and thoughts and you don't see him hating on the next man..

yall are sad

damn dudes clowing on homie that shops at sears?
30t6p3b.gif
 yall really need to grow up, no need for that type of negativity ..

I bet he doesn't like a bunch of people outfits, ideas and thoughts and you don't see him hating on the next man..

yall are sad

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.

SEARS
grin.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
WAIT,whats wrong with sears? please explain.... BTW if its nice and you like it go for it, where you get it doesnt matter..

What is there to explain? Dude didn't even buy the jacket and he takin mirror pics like he doin it in sears. na let me stop clowning on cats before i get hate mail. I'm a man of quality, buying something like that is not my kind of taste especially sears. I always tell my self you buy what you get $43 a flimsy jacket won't last you through the whole fall. Pennefield(sp) is where its at this season copping a nice vest.
What's the point of laughing at a man though? It's what he likes, it's where he shops, it's what he wants, and he wanted to share for other people that might want that style of jacket that's on a budget why you doggin' him? Such a feminine trait on your part. Only females would even give a +%%# where another man shops. No wonder most of this topic is arguments.
I Bet that "SEARS" jacket ill last longer than a Sean John Jacket for a example or any other reasonable known name brand jacket.. guys I graduate from URI with degree in Textiles, Merchandising and Design and believe me when I say is it, is all about the quality of the material and the thread count of it.. A Sean John jacket for example compared to a Lands End Jacket is of the same material, they just slap different brand stickers and emblems on it.. SO in terms of that Lands Ends jacket..a good purchase

SEARS
grin.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
WAIT,whats wrong with sears? please explain.... BTW if its nice and you like it go for it, where you get it doesnt matter..

What is there to explain? Dude didn't even buy the jacket and he takin mirror pics like he doin it in sears. na let me stop clowning on cats before i get hate mail. I'm a man of quality, buying something like that is not my kind of taste especially sears. I always tell my self you buy what you get $43 a flimsy jacket won't last you through the whole fall. Pennefield(sp) is where its at this season copping a nice vest.
What's the point of laughing at a man though? It's what he likes, it's where he shops, it's what he wants, and he wanted to share for other people that might want that style of jacket that's on a budget why you doggin' him? Such a feminine trait on your part. Only females would even give a +%%# where another man shops. No wonder most of this topic is arguments.
I Bet that "SEARS" jacket ill last longer than a Sean John Jacket for a example or any other reasonable known name brand jacket.. guys I graduate from URI with degree in Textiles, Merchandising and Design and believe me when I say is it, is all about the quality of the material and the thread count of it.. A Sean John jacket for example compared to a Lands End Jacket is of the same material, they just slap different brand stickers and emblems on it.. SO in terms of that Lands Ends jacket..a good purchase

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

SEARS
grin.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Funny thing is that if he walked down the street nobody would ever know the damn jacket is from Sears. Elitist people in here
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

SEARS
grin.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Funny thing is that if he walked down the street nobody would ever know the damn jacket is from Sears. Elitist people in here
tired.gif

I shop all over, if I see something I like doesn't matter where its from I will buy it. I should also mention I have my degree in nursing and work in NYC. Check the starting rate for nurses especially male. I could go out and buy the Gucci, LV etc if I wanted.

You kids need to grow up and get that elitist attitude and someone said out your head.

I shop all over, if I see something I like doesn't matter where its from I will buy it. I should also mention I have my degree in nursing and work in NYC. Check the starting rate for nurses especially male. I could go out and buy the Gucci, LV etc if I wanted.

You kids need to grow up and get that elitist attitude and someone said out your head.

Clowning someone for shopping within their budget = lame.

Dudes act like broads more and more every day. Same lame +@* dudes dressing to impress other males.

Dudes act like broads more and more every day. Same lame +@* dudes dressing to impress other males.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Agreed. 

People in here probably maxing out their $500 credit limits to get a varsity jacket and a crewneck, paying it off over the year, hoping to do it big again next winter.

Agreed. 

People in here probably maxing out their $500 credit limits to get a varsity jacket and a crewneck, paying it off over the year, hoping to do it big again next winter.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Agreed. 

Its the only way to do it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Agreed. 

Its the only way to do it
pimp.gif

This dude hoppin' on Penfield like he's on to something new.

Flavor of the month brand is all they are now.

This dude hoppin' on Penfield like he's on to something new.

Flavor of the month brand is all they are now.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by Pitman13

tumblr_l7n618Iqda1qcnm4eo1_500.jpg

W+H easily put out the best varsity jacket in recent years.

smh.gif
Still salty I didn't cop the blue/brown one. *slaps forehead*
Where can I cop one?!
All gone, that was from fall/winter 2009. I love mine and I can't wait for it to get colder again so I could start wearing it.
you really walkin around with your hands in your pockets like that???
Got that w+h last year in all black. Only reason I'm looking forward to the weather getting a little colder.

Also picked up the new supreme varsity a couple weeks back....
J4_navy_1283445160.jpg
J4_navy_back_1283445369.jpg

Back
Top Bottom