Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Just ordered this.
MGBL-MO1_V1.jpg

MGBL-MO1_V2.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

More Piff from W+H I see
tired.gif

I've been eyeing this parka, but its not worth the price tag. Especially since this year their down stuff is made in china and not in canada. Hopefully it goes on sale. I want the vest too.

Originally Posted by dreClark

More Piff from W+H I see
tired.gif

I've been eyeing this parka, but its not worth the price tag. Especially since this year their down stuff is made in china and not in canada. Hopefully it goes on sale. I want the vest too.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.
SEARS
grin.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
WAIT,whats wrong with sears? please explain.... BTW if its nice and you like it go for it, where you get it doesnt matter..
What is there to explain? Dude didn't even buy the jacket and he takin mirror pics like he doin it in sears. na let me stop clowning on cats before i get hate mail. I'm a man of quality, buying something like that is not my kind of taste especially sears. I always tell my self you buy what you get $43 a flimsy jacket won't last you through the whole fall. Pennefield(sp) is where its at this season copping a nice vest.
Wow you are weak... did you think you were going to get props for this statement? You sound like the kid in 3rd grade clowning me for my variant starter jacket. 
indifferent.gif
 That jacket's nice and you're a fool for thinking "you get what you pay for" when it comes to name-brand clothing 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.
SEARS
grin.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
WAIT,whats wrong with sears? please explain.... BTW if its nice and you like it go for it, where you get it doesnt matter..
What is there to explain? Dude didn't even buy the jacket and he takin mirror pics like he doin it in sears. na let me stop clowning on cats before i get hate mail. I'm a man of quality, buying something like that is not my kind of taste especially sears. I always tell my self you buy what you get $43 a flimsy jacket won't last you through the whole fall. Pennefield(sp) is where its at this season copping a nice vest.
Wow you are weak... did you think you were going to get props for this statement? You sound like the kid in 3rd grade clowning me for my variant starter jacket. 
indifferent.gif
 That jacket's nice and you're a fool for thinking "you get what you pay for" when it comes to name-brand clothing 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom