Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Tempted to cop this iron heart riders jacket from self edge.. 21 ounce denim  is like wearing armor

ih_riders-jacket.jpg

http://www.selfedge.com/s...h=71&products_id=270

Found a wool bubble vest @ H&M this weekend, went ahead and got that.

The jacket that I posted a couple days ago was sold out. I went back to get the black one (>_<)

Found a wool bubble vest @ H&M this weekend, went ahead and got that.

The jacket that I posted a couple days ago was sold out. I went back to get the black one (>_<)

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

What's a good north face jacket for brick weather? I'm in the mountains in WV and it gets bone-rattling cold.

I'm thinking about the steep tech agency and/or a denali or bionic, but what would you guys recommend?

main_variation_001_view_1_370x370.jpg

Anyone care to chime in? Almost positive I'm getting the agency, but want to get some input before buying.

What's a good north face jacket for brick weather? I'm in the mountains in WV and it gets bone-rattling cold.

I'm thinking about the steep tech agency and/or a denali or bionic, but what would you guys recommend?

Anyone care to chime in? Almost positive I'm getting the agency, but want to get some input before buying.

TOJ is the truth. I currently own two varsity jackets of which one I'm trying to sell so I can get the new raglan varsity and I live in Florida. If you plan on purchasing any high quality designer jackets I would check out TOJ first at http://graphr.net/toj/.

TOJ is the truth. I currently own two varsity jackets of which one I'm trying to sell so I can get the new raglan varsity and I live in Florida. If you plan on purchasing any high quality designer jackets I would check out TOJ first at http://graphr.net/toj/.

steeptechs are more for windstopping...not artic, i got da same joint in red and i always wear a hoodie under it to feel good.

steeptechs are more for windstopping...not artic, i got da same joint in red and i always wear a hoodie under it to feel good.

I love coats and jackets, but down fill vests are much more versatile IMO
They are more comfortable and the entire look can be changed from day to day.
Here are a few of mine that I'll be wearing this Fall/Winter

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bet the average prices on these are $500

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bet the average prices on these are $500

Back
Top Bottom