Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

rockford_black_1.jpg

Not sure what size to order..

Anyone know any stores in NYC that sell them?
ohwell.gif

What site did you find this on??
http://www.penfieldusa.com/us/rockford-125.html

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I love coats and jackets, but down fill vests are much more versatile IMO
They are more comfortable and the entire look can be changed from day to day.
Here are a few of mine that I'll be wearing this Fall/Winter

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bet the average prices on these are $500

IF dude paid retail...which i know he didn't....$500 wouldn't even be close

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I love coats and jackets, but down fill vests are much more versatile IMO
They are more comfortable and the entire look can be changed from day to day.
Here are a few of mine that I'll be wearing this Fall/Winter

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bet the average prices on these are $500

IF dude paid retail...which i know he didn't....$500 wouldn't even be close

TypeR is correct.
My number one rule is to never pay retail, especially for outwear.  It's cleared by stores more than any other item.
You'll be surprised at how far your money will go by shopping out of season.

TypeR is correct.
My number one rule is to never pay retail, especially for outwear.  It's cleared by stores more than any other item.
You'll be surprised at how far your money will go by shopping out of season.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Found a wool bubble vest @ H&M this weekend, went ahead and got that.

The jacket that I posted a couple days ago was sold out. I went back to get the black one (>_<)

Do you have any pics of the vest? What color is it?

I might head out there this weekend...

Working 2 Jobs FTW/FTL.... I never have time to go out and shop....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Found a wool bubble vest @ H&M this weekend, went ahead and got that.

The jacket that I posted a couple days ago was sold out. I went back to get the black one (>_<)

Do you have any pics of the vest? What color is it?

I might head out there this weekend...

Working 2 Jobs FTW/FTL.... I never have time to go out and shop....

Question: Can Hoodys be brought in by a tailor (made smaller?)

I have this beijing 08 hoody that i got as a gift that i have never worn because it's an L and I wear M.

If i cant i'm trying to get rid of it.

i6xwnm.jpg

Question: Can Hoodys be brought in by a tailor (made smaller?)

I have this beijing 08 hoody that i got as a gift that i have never worn because it's an L and I wear M.

If i cant i'm trying to get rid of it.

i6xwnm.jpg

How does that Medium fit? I remember wanting to buy it when it popped up earlier, but i didnt know how the sizing ran.

How does that Medium fit? I remember wanting to buy it when it popped up earlier, but i didnt know how the sizing ran.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

LB-3.jpg

Been lookin for this jacket for weeks and can't find it anywhere..Apparently it's a Nike Sportswear piece, which I wouldn't have expected

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i can't stop laughing, those pants are ayo AF

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

LB-3.jpg

Been lookin for this jacket for weeks and can't find it anywhere..Apparently it's a Nike Sportswear piece, which I wouldn't have expected

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i can't stop laughing, those pants are ayo AF

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

What's a good north face jacket for brick weather? I'm in the mountains in WV and it gets bone-rattling cold.

I'm thinking about the steep tech agency and/or a denali or bionic, but what would you guys recommend?

main_variation_001_view_1_370x370.jpg

Anyone care to chime in? Almost positive I'm getting the agency, but want to get some input before buying.
steeptechs are more for windstopping...not artic, i got da same joint in red and i always wear a hoodie under it to feel good.

I'm going to post pictures of my Steep Tech wifey got me last year... I can go to Antarctica with it on... and nothing underneath it.

I only wore it like a 2-3 times though, but it keeps me warm as heck it's just that it's too much... yes even for NYC winters... it attracts a lot of attention too because I've yet to see anyone else in NYC with it too so dudes is always looking hard at it I guess because it's rare I guess I don't know... a N try to scheme already on it when I went to get Chinese down the block... son thought he was slick too
laugh.gif
he seen I wasn't going to be no easy vic so I guess he kept it moving... my sh.. ain't come easy, and I ain't giving it up easy either.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

What's a good north face jacket for brick weather? I'm in the mountains in WV and it gets bone-rattling cold.

I'm thinking about the steep tech agency and/or a denali or bionic, but what would you guys recommend?

main_variation_001_view_1_370x370.jpg

Anyone care to chime in? Almost positive I'm getting the agency, but want to get some input before buying.
steeptechs are more for windstopping...not artic, i got da same joint in red and i always wear a hoodie under it to feel good.

I'm going to post pictures of my Steep Tech wifey got me last year... I can go to Antarctica with it on... and nothing underneath it.

I only wore it like a 2-3 times though, but it keeps me warm as heck it's just that it's too much... yes even for NYC winters... it attracts a lot of attention too because I've yet to see anyone else in NYC with it too so dudes is always looking hard at it I guess because it's rare I guess I don't know... a N try to scheme already on it when I went to get Chinese down the block... son thought he was slick too
laugh.gif
he seen I wasn't going to be no easy vic so I guess he kept it moving... my sh.. ain't come easy, and I ain't giving it up easy either.

Back
Top Bottom