Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

costanzaPopcorn.gif

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Ninjahood don't even get me started.

You posted these glasses on twitter this morning and you're going in on my awesome jacket?

these glasses are on my radar

img_mod_D_G_6019.jpg
omega.jpg

those glasses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that senior citizens jacket you posted...what are you trying to do, raffle it off in a bingo hall?
laugh.gif
Come on Wisin, how do those glasses even look remotely good/cool
The jacket was paid for using a Gift Card and I could care less what YOU think. You're like the last person who should give fashion advice.

Like even my friends in da heightz are baffled as to why you still dress like you do. They've moved on to bended brim new eras and nike running shoes

While you're still stuck in iraqi bomb suit jackets and marmots thinking its 
pimp.gif
1. no one in da heightz seeing me wit da gear b...tell ur bent brim dirty 10 year old golden corn yellowed encrusted sweatband greybrim fitted/salvation army snapbacks

corny, BX lookin wooden rosary/jesus rockin, skinny jean, H&M, outlet polo, tryin to

do da dougie while dancin merengue,  brigade to go kick rocks
laugh.gif

just my jacket collection >>>>>alot of dem cats outfits.

2. who u tryin to look like with that patch quilt levis jean jacket? not even MAYORofNYC with his eyes blinded with acid would wear that ridiculous punky brewster inspired

get up...who u tryin to bag? raggedy ann?
laugh.gif

You posted these glasses on twitter this morning and you're going in on my awesome jacket?

img_mod_D_G_6019.jpg
omega.jpg

those glasses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that senior citizens jacket you posted...what are you trying to do, raffle it off in a bingo hall?
laugh.gif
The jacket was paid for using a Gift Card and I could care less what YOU think. You're like the last person who should give fashion advice.

Like even my friends in da heightz are baffled as to why you still dress like you do. They've moved on to bended brim new eras and nike running shoes

pimp.gif
1. no one in da heightz seeing me wit da gear b...tell ur bent brim dirty 10 year old golden corn yellowed encrusted sweatband greybrim fitted/salvation army snapbacks

corny, BX lookin wooden rosary/jesus rockin, skinny jean, H&M, outlet polo, tryin to

laugh.gif

2. who u tryin to look like with that patch quilt levis jean jacket? not even MAYORofNYC with his eyes blinded with acid would wear that ridiculous punky brewster inspired

laugh.gif

tell ur bent brim dirty 10 year old golden corn yellowed encrusted sweatband greybrim fitted/salvation army snapbacks

laugh.gif

12126fb459df3050e6e4ade24ed51c9377dc72d0.pjpg

tell ur bent brim dirty 10 year old golden corn yellowed encrusted sweatband greybrim fitted/salvation army snapbacks

laugh.gif

12126fb459df3050e6e4ade24ed51c9377dc72d0.pjpg

img_mod_D_G_6019.jpg
omega.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Irrelevant. You're uptown, I'm downtown.
Two totally different worlds. You live in a closet, I like in my own apt. In the end I win.

You seem really upset though. Its clothing fam. And don't even talk to me about girls doughboy. Judging from those hippos you post in spandex thread, I'm winning

img_mod_D_G_6019.jpg
omega.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Irrelevant. You're uptown, I'm downtown.
Two totally different worlds. You live in a closet, I like in my own apt. In the end I win.

You seem really upset though. Its clothing fam. And don't even talk to me about girls doughboy. Judging from those hippos you post in spandex thread, I'm winning

Originally Posted by JPioneer

You seem really upset though.

And you don't?
Not even remotely. This dude just fired off a barrage of flaming not even directed at me but to his own nhbrs.
In the end I'm wearing whatever I like, if NT catches feelings or try to flame me I don't care. 

Because in the end It's my moolah babay

And you don't?
Not even remotely. This dude just fired off a barrage of flaming not even directed at me but to his own nhbrs.
In the end I'm wearing whatever I like, if NT catches feelings or try to flame me I don't care. 

And you don't?

You have posted quite a few times since your jacket was flamed though. Come on son.

And you don't?

You have posted quite a few times since your jacket was flamed though. Come on son.

And you don't?

You know in your heart of hearts you aint ever looking at that jacket in the same way though....

And you don't?

You know in your heart of hearts you aint ever looking at that jacket in the same way though....

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

FYI Old Navy is having 50% off their outwear for the next couple of days.  The pea coats are now $30.  I'm headed there on lunch today to pick up one for myself 
pimp.gif
Good looking out. I already own a Peacoat, but I'm looking at this
on776144-01p01v01.jpg
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5286&vid=1&pid=776144&scid=776144012

Anyone own this?

I was on the fence about this jacket when I picked up another jacket from Old Navy.  I felt it was too thick for the weather here in the Chi at the time.  Right about now that jacket is on point.  Looks good and it's decent for the weather
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

FYI Old Navy is having 50% off their outwear for the next couple of days.  The pea coats are now $30.  I'm headed there on lunch today to pick up one for myself 
pimp.gif
Good looking out. I already own a Peacoat, but I'm looking at this
on776144-01p01v01.jpg
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5286&vid=1&pid=776144&scid=776144012

Anyone own this?

I was on the fence about this jacket when I picked up another jacket from Old Navy.  I felt it was too thick for the weather here in the Chi at the time.  Right about now that jacket is on point.  Looks good and it's decent for the weather
pimp.gif

img_mod_D_G_6019.jpg
omega.jpg

laugh.gif
eek.gif

thats the 1st thing i thought when i seen them glasses...

img_mod_D_G_6019.jpg
omega.jpg

laugh.gif
eek.gif

thats the 1st thing i thought when i seen them glasses...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by dreClark

Found a wool bubble vest @ H&M this weekend, went ahead and got that.

The jacket that I posted a couple days ago was sold out. I went back to get the black one (>_<)

Do you have any pics of the vest? What color is it?

I might head out there this weekend...

Working 2 Jobs FTW/FTL.... I never have time to go out and shop....
6df152b1a914529f1fc6ca7270f30b1150916d4.jpg

Good look....
I need to hit h&m to cop...
Wait, they still got this at H&M?
nerd.gif

Found a wool bubble vest @ H&M this weekend, went ahead and got that.

The jacket that I posted a couple days ago was sold out. I went back to get the black one (>_<)

Do you have any pics of the vest? What color is it?

I might head out there this weekend...

Working 2 Jobs FTW/FTL.... I never have time to go out and shop....
6df152b1a914529f1fc6ca7270f30b1150916d4.jpg

Good look....
I need to hit h&m to cop...
Wait, they still got this at H&M?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom