Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

laugh.gif
i came in here looking for jackets and i see this
roll.gif
yall wildin

Whatsup with the penfield website?

Btw, this is the best thread in general right now. ninjahood did drop some ether but those glasses are atrocious.

Whatsup with the penfield website?

Btw, this is the best thread in general right now. ninjahood did drop some ether but those glasses are atrocious.

I've actually seen ninjahood in real life before. funniest !%#@ ever

I saw him at the heights this summer by 181st I was walking up on st nicholas . Walked right pass me, saw him a mile away, I knew it was him with his heights tattoo.
I wanted to burst out laughing, I never thought I see some dude from the internet or a forum in real life.

I've actually seen ninjahood in real life before. funniest !%#@ ever

I saw him at the heights this summer by 181st I was walking up on st nicholas . Walked right pass me, saw him a mile away, I knew it was him with his heights tattoo.
I wanted to burst out laughing, I never thought I see some dude from the internet or a forum in real life.

Those glasses are gaudy/ugly, but that jacket is the single worst item of clothing posted in this or any other similar thread in NT history. Sorry.

Those glasses are gaudy/ugly, but that jacket is the single worst item of clothing posted in this or any other similar thread in NT history. Sorry.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

FYI Old Navy is having 50% off their outwear for the next couple of days.  The pea coats are now $30.  I'm headed there on lunch today to pick up one for myself 
pimp.gif
Good looking out. I already own a Peacoat, but I'm looking at this
on776144-01p01v01.jpg
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5286&vid=1&pid=776144&scid=776144012

Anyone own this?

jacket looks clean as hell. i find old navy as either a hit or miss, but looking this joint over, im gonna have my girl find me one when she goes to work (that employee discount ftw)

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

FYI Old Navy is having 50% off their outwear for the next couple of days.  The pea coats are now $30.  I'm headed there on lunch today to pick up one for myself 
pimp.gif
Good looking out. I already own a Peacoat, but I'm looking at this
on776144-01p01v01.jpg
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5286&vid=1&pid=776144&scid=776144012

Anyone own this?

jacket looks clean as hell. i find old navy as either a hit or miss, but looking this joint over, im gonna have my girl find me one when she goes to work (that employee discount ftw)

snap..my mom has a jacket like this from back in the day(70s) hanging in the laundry-room closet.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you calling him Wisin, that went over some many peoples heads, no you know what.
I was hoping King Tre would catch it. Funny.

The jacket was paid for using a Gift Card and I could care less what YOU think
you tried to justify the ugly jacket by syaing it was bought with a gc, didnt work.

snap..my mom has a jacket like this from back in the day(70s) hanging in the laundry-room closet.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you calling him Wisin, that went over some many peoples heads, no you know what.
I was hoping King Tre would catch it. Funny.

The jacket was paid for using a Gift Card and I could care less what YOU think
you tried to justify the ugly jacket by syaing it was bought with a gc, didnt work.

Back
Top Bottom