Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Speaking of Abercrombie, anybody ever cop that rollins jacket? feeling like i might eat that 5-600 but i wanna see it on somebody.
38195_01_900_x.jpg

I love this jacket but $500 is so much for a jacket. I'm searchin for something that looks like this, but for a little less.
frown.gif
 wish me luck

Besides the price, the logo on the left arm kills it for me. You don't wan an A&F logo on a piece like this. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Mark Antony wrote:

Speaking of Abercrombie, anybody ever cop that rollins jacket? feeling like i might eat that 5-600 but i wanna see it on somebody.
38195_01_900_x.jpg

I love this jacket but $500 is so much for a jacket. I'm searchin for something that looks like this, but for a little less.
frown.gif
 wish me luck

Besides the price, the logo on the left arm kills it for me. You don't wan an A&F logo on a piece like this. 
grin.gif

I don't know why people hate on A&F, they make some nice clothes and their fabric is very comfortable, not like karmaloop clothes that feel like your wearing cardboard.

Mark Antony wrote:

38195_01_900_x.jpg

frown.gif
 wish me luck

grin.gif

I don't know why people hate on A&F, they make some nice clothes and their fabric is very comfortable, not like karmaloop clothes that feel like your wearing cardboard.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Mark Antony wrote:

frown.gif
 wish me luck

grin.gif

I don't think he was hating on A&F even though some people do. A jacket like that you just don't want branding like that on the outside. It just takes away from the clean look. I didn't even notice it at first until it was pointed out and I have to say I would buy it if it didn't have that on the sleeves. A&F makes some nice clothes and the quality is on point although some of it a little over the top. I also hate walking into the stores because of all that cologne they spray and it gives you headache. The one on 5th ave you can smell it from a block away.

Mark Antony wrote:

frown.gif
 wish me luck

grin.gif

I don't think he was hating on A&F even though some people do. A jacket like that you just don't want branding like that on the outside. It just takes away from the clean look. I didn't even notice it at first until it was pointed out and I have to say I would buy it if it didn't have that on the sleeves. A&F makes some nice clothes and the quality is on point although some of it a little over the top. I also hate walking into the stores because of all that cologne they spray and it gives you headache. The one on 5th ave you can smell it from a block away.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Mark Antony wrote:

frown.gif
 wish me luck

grin.gif

Yeah, on pieces like this logos should be hidden. 
I will admit though, I would have less of a problem if it was LV or something high-end. I associate Abercrombie with high school kids. If I were to have a logo on a leather jacket, that would certainly not be the one I'd go after. 

Disqualifies the jacket IMO. *kanyeshrug*

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Mark Antony wrote:

frown.gif
 wish me luck

grin.gif

Yeah, on pieces like this logos should be hidden. 
I will admit though, I would have less of a problem if it was LV or something high-end. I associate Abercrombie with high school kids. If I were to have a logo on a leather jacket, that would certainly not be the one I'd go after. 

Disqualifies the jacket IMO. *kanyeshrug*

For anyone with a Penfield jacket, how do you like it and what style do you have?

Does the quality warrant the price?

For anyone with a Penfield jacket, how do you like it and what style do you have?

Does the quality warrant the price?

Finally got my northface buckeye bomber. I've been looking for it since forever, but it's too big for me 
mad.gif

Is anyone willing to trade? I have a size Large. For sale too I guess, since I can't fit it
frown.gif

2r2au0m.png

Finally got my northface buckeye bomber. I've been looking for it since forever, but it's too big for me 
mad.gif

Is anyone willing to trade? I have a size Large. For sale too I guess, since I can't fit it
frown.gif

2r2au0m.png

Back
Top Bottom