OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Derrick Rose - G - Bulls

Derrick Rose (hamstring) will not play against the Raptors on Friday night.

Coach Tom Thibodeau said Rose was unlikely to play in shootaround this morning, so there wasn't much of a chance for the team to play him tonight. It's interesting that Rose didn't have an MRI and has been off since Monday, so that may reflect how carefully he'll be handled all season. The Bulls will likely start Kirk Hinrich while Jimmy Butler and Luol Deng should have more scoring responsibilities.

I'm thinking about dropping Joe Johnson for Jeremy Lamb. What's the consensus on this decision?

I'm thinking about dropping Joe Johnson for Jeremy Lamb. What's the consensus on this decision?
NO. Joe Johnson gets A LOT more minutes so in the long run he'll be way more productive. Yeah he's struggling right now but he'll pick it up. You should almost NEVER drop a starter for a reserve player. It just don't make sense.

with Dwill being banged up i think JJ will get more shots/plays so i wouldn't worry too much about him, especially wouldn't think about dropping him for a guy like lamb whos on and off

It is really frustrating to see what is going on with Al Jefferson. I want to move him but I cant. Hes just sitting there, doing nothing. If this is an issue by Mid December I'm moving it for whatever I can get.

The ridiculous offers I get for Gordon Hayward
laugh.gif

Some guy in my league sent me an offer I accepted. His Derrick Rose for my Chandler Parsons. If you were a member of the league would you veto it? I ain't tryna get my hopes up

Some guy in my league sent me an offer I accepted. His Derrick Rose for my Chandler Parsons. If you were a member of the league would you veto it? I ain't tryna get my hopes up
i wouldn't veto it. parson is playing well and rose isnt. you're basically buying low so i'd let it go. its not like parsons is a terrible player. he fills up the stat sheet nightly

Should I buy low on Millsap? might offer Tristan Thompson... but I'm still iffy after his "move" to the bench. His upside is amazing

How long should I hold on to D Will? I'm lacking in assists and am really thinking about dropping him for Shaun Livingston.

Back
Top Bottom