OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

I'm about to make a move for trey burke who is on the waivers. the only PG's i have are mario chalmers and lou williams. I'm thinking about dropping chalmers...but i will miss his 3's and steals which i depend to strive to win every week in those categories. would you guys drop chalmers or williams for burke?

I'm about to make a move for trey burke who is on the waivers. the only PG's i have are mario chalmers and lou williams. I'm thinking about dropping chalmers...but i will miss his 3's and steals which i depend to strive to win every week in those categories. would you guys drop chalmers or williams for burke?
williams since he is on minutes restriction and no back-to-backs

Dropped Hayward for Bynum, but gotta wait til the 2nd.

If that doesn't fall through i'll probably grab Henson.

Last edited:
The perfect storm hit my team this week. I'm ranked #2 in the league and i'm down to the worst team in the league 
sick.gif

Drop Kirk Heinrich for Brandon Knight?

and drop Varejao for DeJuan Blair ?

Last edited:
Traded my Dwight, bosh, Dudley for Pau, zbo, Webster.

Thoughts? I like that i have a shot at winning ft% now lol. I just recently picked up Dudley after dropping reddick, so Webster was a plus. Bosh has been garbage for me

Rest of my team:
Jennings, kyrie, rondo, Aldridge, nene, kg, bargnani, tyreke Evans, stuckey, Iggy.

This week was horrible for me, lost Iggy and reddick.

Traded my Dwight, bosh, Dudley for Pau, zbo, Webster.

Thoughts? I like that i have a shot at winning ft% now lol. I just recently picked up Dudley after dropping reddick, so Webster was a plus. Bosh has been garbage for me

Rest of my team:
Jennings, kyrie, rondo, Aldridge, nene, kg, bargnani, tyreke Evans, stuckey, Iggy.

This week was horrible for me, lost Iggy and reddick.
great trade on your end. i still have high hopes for bosh though. he is underrated in fantasy

i have oladipo, jamal and jordan crawford, hinrich, holiday, steve blake as my pgs'sgs

who to drop for valanciunas? i'm thinking hinrich

The brow just got hurt now too what the *** That makes JJ, Beal and the Brow all getting injured this week :smh:

Displaced fracture for the Brow SMFH. There's no way I keep first place in this league

i think it was a non-displaced fracture... at least thats what ESPN fantasy is reporting. This sucks but no surgery and he was actaully playing on it after it happened. They only looked at it when he subbed out during his regular rotation.

I am just being optimistic i guess. i hope he recovers fast. :smh:

Last edited:
my jamal crawford for jr swish? i finished the week with 58 3's, but i'm thinking jamal's stat sheet might go up with redick out. i dont mind jr's fg% considering i have gay and josh smith.

squeeked out a 5-4 win, differences were fg% .003 ft% .011 pts 5 reb 5 stl 1

back to back weeks of beating the first place team 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom