OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Kinda wanna add Henson but don't really have anyone to drop aside from Jordan Hill. Should I just roll with HIll or should I add Henson?

laugh.gif
I know but this is the 3rd year I've done fantasy and I've gotten last every time
mean.gif

Who would you guys drop to pick up Andre Drummond?
Honestly, noone..... Your stacked. You can drop Beal if you want Drummond that bad but I think in a stacked league like that you need to be strong in all the categories you can be and Drummond will cripple you in FT% and your already weak in blocks and TO so you dont need him killing a category for you. 

Kinda wanna add Henson but don't really have anyone to drop aside from Jordan Hill. Should I just roll with HIll or should I add Henson?
theyre both about the same honestly. id go with hill since he is definitely starting and the bucks team is up in the air at this point. both have upside though

6th pick in a draft is not really last
laugh.gif
. i hope you took PG or Klove
laugh.gif
I know but this is the 3rd year I've done fantasy and I've gotten last every time
mean.gif

Who would you guys drop to pick up Andre Drummond?
beal or kobe. you should not be holding onto injured players in a 6 man league, ever

My team in a 12man league has been decimated by injuries. I currently have Brow, Bradley Beal, Rondo, Tyson Chandler, and now Paul Pierce all out. I've managed to stay afloat (.500) with 3 of those players injured. But now with injuries to Brow and Pierce, it doesn't look too pretty for me. I'm hoping KD goes off and can carry the load for my team (I managed to convince one of the GM's into a 2 for 1 - Jrue/Dwight for KD/Olynyk).

My team in a 12man league has been decimated by injuries. I currently have Brow, Bradley Beal, Rondo, Tyson Chandler, and now Paul Pierce all out. I've managed to stay afloat (.500) with 3 of those players injured. But now with injuries to Brow and Pierce, it doesn't look too pretty for me. I'm hoping KD goes off and can carry the load for my team (I managed to convince one of the GM's into a 2 for 1 - Jrue/Dwight for KD/Olynyk).
id rather have kd than jrue and dwight. you should have dropped chandler when his injury occurred. rondo shouldve been dropped at the beginning of the season as well. who is in your FA?

Someone just dropped J.Lin should I drop pierce and wait on Lin's return? Webster just got dropped too.

Last edited:

add webster ASAP. whoever dropped webster must have a really good team because that dude has been on fire
Just poor decision making. Maybe just a big laker fan cuz he dropped webster for Meeks and kept farmar.

Forgot to say mention this last season but thanks for the input fam. Always chiming in with some advice.

id rather have kd than jrue and dwight. you should have dropped chandler when his injury occurred. rondo shouldve been dropped at the beginning of the season as well. who is in your FA?
Man, you give some really careless advice.  I am in 2 very competitive leagues and Rondo was drafted in the first half of both drafts and both owners would never think of dropping him.  He is scheduled to come back sometime in December and you are telling this dude to drop him?  The guy is going to be a monster upon his return for a Celtics team without KG and Pierce.  

Guys if you want real advice by knowledgeable followers of basketball head over to rotoworld.com.   Read the Daily Dose by Steve Alexander in order to get the latest on injuries and trends.

Man, you give some really careless advice.  I am in 2 very competitive leagues and Rondo was drafted in the first half of both drafts and both owners would never think of dropping him.  He is scheduled to come back sometime in December and you are telling this dude to drop him?  The guy is going to be a monster upon his return for a Celtics team without KG and Pierce.  

Guys if you want real advice by knowledgeable followers of basketball head over to rotoworld.com.   Read the Daily Dose by Steve Alexander in order to get the latest on injuries and trends.
thats great that he will be back and MIGHT be good. but what if you're losing for the first 6-7 weeks? if you get way behind, do you think rondo will win you an extra 3 categories every week to make the playoffs? whats the point in holding onto rondo if you're out of the playoff race? obviously you can hold him if you're in a good position but this guy has 5 injured players at the moment. is he supposed to just sit there and wait til rondo saves his season? what if rondo is on minutes restrictions for 2 weeks like lou williams and cant play back to backs? what if he is put in a position to play aggressively and ends up like rose? that could be up to 12 weeks without him truly contributing to your team.

you make it seem like i told him to drop a guy who has been great the whole season. rondo has done NOTHING so far and he lost a lot of great players who gave him high assists numbers. even if his scoring goes up he will not be anyones savior

i held onto john wall last season for over 10 weeks and by the time he came back he was doing great. the thing is that i didn't make the playoffs because i wasted a spot for wall for the majority of the season. wall was great but it didnt matter because i was out of the race already

Last edited:
Someone in my league just dropped Marc Gasol. Should I add him? I'm leaning towards yes and should I drop Tobias Harris or Ersan Ilyasova to do so? I have 4 bench slots in that league so I think I'd be alright with stashing him.

Last edited:
Someone in my league just dropped Marc Gasol. Should I add him? I'm leaning towards yes and should I drop Tobias Harris or Ersan Ilyasova to do so? I have 4 bench slots in that league so I think I'd be alright with stashing him.
If your doing well and you think you can continue to at least be decent with an injured Gasol, then yeah of course. I would drop Harris

If your doing well and you think you can continue to at least be decent with an injured Gasol, then yeah of course. I would drop Harris
id drop ersan. harris is "aiming" to be back with the team within the next 2 weeks, but who knows what his role will be. ersan is always on and off with injuries so hes a headache to own. either way you're dropping an injured player for an injured player so you wont be seeing any results from any of the 3 players mentioned

id drop ersan. harris is "aiming" to be back with the team within the next 2 weeks, but who knows what his role will be. ersan is always on and off with injuries so hes a headache to own. either way you're dropping an injured player for an injured player so you wont be seeing any results from any of the 3 players mentioned.
I'm doing well in my league and I guess who to drop is honestly like flipping a coin.

Since this would be a waiver pickup I checked to see my waiver order and I was 8th out of 10, which doesn't give me very good odds.

I'm starting to consider tipping off someone (who probably already knows) with a bad team and a waiver priority higher than the 1st place team, which is in turn higher than mine. My reasoning is that I'm probably the 2nd or 3rd best team out of the 10 and I can't afford to let the 1st place team get even better since their team is absolutely stacked.

Good call?

Last edited:

id drop ersan. harris is "aiming" to be back with the team within the next 2 weeks, but who knows what his role will be. ersan is always on and off with injuries so hes a headache to own. either way you're dropping an injured player for an injured player so you wont be seeing any results from any of the 3 players mentioned.
I'm doing well in my league and I guess who to drop is honestly like flipping a coin.

Since this would be a waiver pickup I checked to see my waiver order and I was 8th out of 10, which doesn't give me very good odds.

I'm starting to consider tipping off someone (who probably already knows) with a bad team and a waiver priority higher than the 1st place team, which is in turn higher than mine. My reasoning is that I'm probably the 2nd or 3rd best team out of the 10 and I can't afford to let the 1st place team get even better since their team is absolutely stacked.

Good call?
you can definitely do that but that means that you definitely do not get to pick up gasol then

In a 6 man league., Rondo has been cleared to practice and is still available..
Wanna pick him up but my team is looking good, not sure who to drop

Ricky Rubio Min - PG
Arron Afflalo Orl - SG,SF
Nicolas Batum Por - SG,SF
Evan Turner Phi - SG,SF
Ryan Anderson NO - PF,C
David West Ind - PF
LaMarcus Aldridge Por - PF,C
Al Horford Atl - PF,C
Ty Lawson Den - PG
Marcin Gortat Was - C
Goran Dragic Pho - PG,SG
DeMarcus Cousins Sac - PF,C
Stephen Curry GS - PG,SG

Ricky Rubio Min - PG

Evan Turner Phi - SG,SF

Ryan Anderson NO - PF,C

David West Ind - PF

Al Horford Atl - PF,C

Ty Lawson Den - PG

Marcin Gortat Was - C

Goran Dragic Pho - PG,SG

Stephen Curry GS - PG,SG

If you real ballsy I would drop Rubio. Rondos gonna do better than Rubio anyways when he returns.

Your team is mad good though even without Rondo. It was hard for me to even suggest dropping Rubio.

Ricky Rubio Min - PG
Evan Turner Phi - SG,SF
Ryan Anderson NO - PF,C
David West Ind - PF
Al Horford Atl - PF,C
Ty Lawson Den - PG
Marcin Gortat Was - C
Goran Dragic Pho - PG,SG
Stephen Curry GS - PG,SG
dont pick up rondo. its too early and your team is already very good. if anything you should try to package a 2 for 1 and get lebron/kd/PG

ESPN fantasy says: "Bynum has no issues with his knees, according to coach Mike Brown, after he played a season-high 30 minutes Saturday, FOX Sports Ohio reports."

I picked up Bynum last night after his impressive game and then got offered him for Anderson Varejao. I'm thinking Bynum is the better option, but what do you think?

Last edited:

ESPN fantasy says: "Bynum has no issues with his knees, according to coach Mike Brown, after he played a season-high 30 minutes Saturday, FOX Sports Ohio reports."

I picked up Bynum last night after his impressive game and then got offered him for Anderson Varejao. I'm thinking Bynum is the better option, but what do you think?
hold onto bynum. why would you want varejao anyway?

Back
Top Bottom