Evan Turner
Millsap
Bynum
Thad Young
Terrence Jones
Favors
Hayward
Brow

Amir Johnson is sitting on waivers, do I drop Lance?

I think I'm good on assists, and Amir Johnson can probably get the same number of pts/rebs, if not more with Gay gone now.

Last edited:
Is dropping George Hill for Nate Robinson a good move? Nate just got dropped to FA today and I need a nice PG since Rubio is my only other one.

Is dropping George Hill for Nate Robinson a good move? Nate just got dropped to FA today and I need a nice PG since Rubio is my only other one.
yes
Ok:

John Wall
CP3
MCW
Lance Stephenson
Evan Turner
Millsap
Bynum
Thad Young
Terrence Jones
Favors
Hayward
Brow

Amir Johnson is sitting on waivers, do I drop Lance?

I think I'm good on assists, and Amir Johnson can probably get the same number of pts/rebs, if not more with Gay gone now.
yes

are these people you're playing with your friends or just random dudes that asked you to join the league?
One of the guys is one of my really good friends IDK anyone else. We started a mini uprising and got the commisioner to fix it though.

Picked up Mclemore since I have MCW on IR for now. I hope he gels well tonight with Rudy

Last edited:
I stashed Asik a while ago like on friday. Hes gonna get traded soon and nobody is gonna trade for Asik to put him on the bench because thats the same situation he is in now in Houston. Asik is gonna play with a chip on his shoulder and should reach the same numbers he had last year and maybe better.

I'm considering adding Martell Webster and dropping either Nick Young, Calderon or OJ Mayo. I know Young has been nice lately, but I'd have to think Kobe coming back will eat at his production.

If it makes a difference this isn't a category league, players get points on stats kinda like fantasy football

Last edited:
I dropped Brewer for Webster cause I like to keep a dispensable player on my squad to keep things a little interesting. Brewer wasn't cutting it for me so I let him go. Once Bradley Beal gets back I'm probably going to have to cut Webster but I still think I can milk him another couple weeks.
I'd cut Mayo out of the three

With Tyson back does that mean Andrea Bargnani is droppable?

I think I am going to stash Asik

Bargnani has not even played well the past 3 games.
But I'd still wait for Chandler to be 100% healthy or for Asik to start in a different team.

Should I drop Hickson for Tobias? I know his min will be limited at first, but if he can eventually give me like 14/9 & a 3 a game in a few weeks, I think it'd be worth it.

here's my team after picking up Chandler of waivers yesterday:

PG: Brandon Jennings, Jeff Teague, Rajon Rondo
SG: Kyrie Irving, Tony Wroten
SF: Rudy Gay, Martell Webster
PF: Lamarcus Aldridge, Channing Frye, JJ Hickson
C: Pau Gasol, Tyson Chandler, Miles Plumlee

Back
Top Bottom