OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

someone just stashed away marc gasol in my league. is it too early to stash away tyson chandler?

Chandler should be back asap.
pick him up if you have a spot.

What should i do about Faried
should i keep em and hope he gets more minutes or trade em?

Bout to trade Dwade and George Hill for Deandre and Kemba. I need the extra rebounder once I drop bargnani when TC comes back and I'll just pick up whoever is on my wire.

Took everyone's advice on dropping Felton to get Gasol. Hopefully I can survive on my weak PG lineup. :lol:

Martell Webster is available in free agency. Should I drop Corey Brewer for him? I'll probably do the switch at the end of the week because Washington doesn't have a game until Friday but is Webster worth holding onto.

Martell Webster is available in free agency. Should I drop Corey Brewer for him? I'll probably do the switch at the end of the week because Washington doesn't have a game until Friday but is Webster worth holding onto.
no. brewer will be the starter for a while. webster might lose his job once beal is back

Should I pick up Kenneth Faried? Would be dropping Channing Frye or Robin Lopez

I have Faried.
His minutes are so inconsistent making his production inconsistent.
But he has the most potential out of the three.
I am hoping he gets traded somewhere or gets more minutes.

Should i drop Miles Plumlee for Sanders?
Sanders has more potential but idk

Jeff Teague, Atl PG
SG Gerald Henderson, Cha SG
SF Jeff Green, Bos SF, PF
PF Blake Griffin, LAC PF
G Tony Parker, SA PG
F Miles Plumlee, Pho PF, C
UTIL Tristan Thompson, Cle
UTIL Tobias Harris*, Orl PF, SF
UTIL Glen Davis, Orl PF
Bench Kemba Walker, Cha PG
Bench Kenneth Faried, Den PF
Bench Nene , Wsh PF, C
Bench Jeremy Lin*, Hou PG

This is my squad.
What should i do
would larry sanders be worth it?
im 3rd in my league
Ive been holding on to Harris forever
dude can't get over his sprained ankle :frown:

Drafting Isaiah Thomas is turning out to be a really good decision, I feel like I stole him 

Same here.
I thought that he would be overshadowed by Vasquez but it turns out IT2 is finishing games.

Less points but more assists for him with Gay?

Last edited:
Waiting/Hoping for Chandler to clear waivers in a day. I was thinking of using my #4 waiver on him to for sure lock him down, should I? or just save it for something down the road

It will be a shame if/when John Henson gets his minutes cut after Sanders returns.  20-13-2-3-5 tonight.  Very clutch late round pick.

hinrich 0/10
mean.gif
and i have steve blake too

i need major help with assists, but my fa list is depleted; best thing out there is vasquez and mo williams

hinrich 0/10
mean.gif
and i have steve blake too

i need major help with assists, but my fa list is depleted; best thing out there is vasquez and mo williams
assists is one of those categories that everyone wants to win but really should not focus on. even if you win assists you will likely lose TO and FG so its not really worth trying to overcompensate and grab as many PGS as possible

assists is one of those categories that everyone wants to win but really should not focus on. even if you win assists you will likely lose TO and FG so its not really worth trying to overcompensate and grab as many PGS as possible
i forgot to mention i'm in a 8cat league, with my team, i pretty much gave up fg/ft. although i average .450 fg weekly. i lost my 1st round in d rose

i have:

jamal crawford

steve blake

victor oladipo

rudy gay

josh smith

dwight howard

andrew bogut

trevor ariza

arron afflalo

kirk hinrich

jonas valanciunas

jimmy butler

terrence jones

klay thompson

jrue holiday

d12, afflalo, and hinrich, for jeff teague, kmart, and dirk nowitzki. is that fair?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom