OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

who's getting the better deal of this trade?

lebron and nikola vucevic for klay thompson, ibaka, and bosh

lebron and vuc

And its not even close...

I dropped Mayo and Sullinger a few days ago and now they're showing what they're worth... I picked up Sully again but I'm hesistant on Mayo because I don't want to get my hopes up just to get hurt again.. :frown:

Last edited:

should i drop jimmy butler for roberts? my only pg now is kendall marshall with holiday injured. butler's fg is horrible and him getting more touches doesnt sound too good.

id drop henderson before i drop butler

Hendo has been balling of late. Even though he doesn't really get anything besides pts, he has been producing in FG%, FT%, PTS, Rebs, Ast, as of late. He went for 30 pts last game and 9/9 from the ft line.

Alright guys I have received two offers
-CP3 for my D12
-Ty Lawson for my D12

I am like 2-8 on rebounds this season and probably the same for FT's. Should I make the leap on Ty?

Alright guys I have received two offers
-CP3 for my D12
-Ty Lawson for my D12

I am like 2-8 on rebounds this season and probably the same for FT's. Should I make the leap on Ty?

CP3!! Hurry up and take it before he backs out. CP3 is a top 3 player in fantasy this season. He will help your team TREMENDOUSLY.

should i drop jimmy butler for roberts? my only pg now is kendall marshall with holiday injured. butler's fg is horrible and him getting more touches doesnt sound too good.

id drop henderson before i drop butler
Hendo has been balling of late. Even though he doesn't really get anything besides pts, he has been producing in FG%, FT%, PTS, Rebs, Ast, as of late. He went for 30 pts last game and 9/9 from the ft line.
he really only contributes to points/fg/ft.

Just picked up Ilyasova after seeing his line against the raps tonight. Almost everyone in my league has owned ilya for a little bit then dropping after being disappointed :lol:... i am hoping this could be the start. I am first place anyway so its worth the gamble IMO

29pts (11/16), 9 rebs, 2 stls, 3 3PM...:smokin

I should? It won't take effect until 5 days so I can still have D12 for a week.

Yes, definitely do it. The only reason that dude proposed you that trade is cause he's too impatient for CP3 to come back from that injury. When he does come back though, your gonna have arguably the third most productive fantasy player on your team and you should be able to be one of the better teams in steals and assists.

Last edited:
I should? It won't take effect until 5 days so I can still have D12 for a week.

Yes, definitely do it. The only reason that dude proposed you that trade is cause he's too impatient for CP3 to come back from that injury. When he does come back though, your gonna have arguably the third most productive fantasy player on your team and you should be able to be one of the better teams in steals and assists.

Good looks I'm 9th in a 12 man league, own Harden, Lillard, and now CP3 hope this pays off.

Need some advice
weekly league, so this is our set lineups through sunday.
my buddy just offered to place a small wager on our head to head match up. Im already up 44-11.
Here's our lineups, with schedule for the week.

My team

his team

take the bet?

Need some advice
weekly league, so this is our set lineups through sunday.
my buddy just offered to place a small wager on our head to head match up. Im already up 44-11.
Here's our lineups, with schedule for the week.

My team

his team

take the bet?

I would. Just for the simple fact that you play 6 more games then him. Thats a HUGE advantage right there.

how is george hill still 81% owned?
sick.gif

Jr Smith owners, what are you guys doing? Holding tight still or dropping to waivers? I want to see if he gets traded but I also I want to pick up Bledsoe who just got dropped in my league but I have CP3 in my IR slot already. The alphabet is still on FA but I need to see some more consistent production before I take a flier on him. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Jr Smith owners, what are you guys doing? Holding tight still or dropping to waivers? I want to see if he gets traded but I also I want to pick up Bledsoe who just got dropped in my league but I have CP3 in my IR slot already. The alphabet is still on FA but I need to see some more consistent production before I take a flier on him. Thoughts?

I dropped him for Bledsoe.

Back
Top Bottom