OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Damn made a brash and of the moment trade last night with a buddy, 2nd to last place in one of my leagues and traded him Love, and Kobe for Faried, Noah and Parsons. He ended up getting Taj Gibson too since I had to drop someone since I was over my roster limit.

Had to rationalize short term success over long term...did I take the L on this?
Just re - examined that trade wasn't as bad as I made it out to be :lol:
i wouldnt even trade love alone for those 3

If Gerald Green is available on any of your wires, go pick him up NOW if you have someone you are looking to drop.

Bledsoe is out indefinitely with a suspected torn meniscus.

Last edited:
Damn made a brash and of the moment trade last night with a buddy, 2nd to last place in one of my leagues and traded him Love, and Kobe for Faried, Noah and Parsons. He ended up getting Taj Gibson too since I had to drop someone since I was over my roster limit.

Had to rationalize short term success over long term...did I take the L on this?

Taj>Faried(by a little since Faried is doing well now)

Kobe = Parsons( factoring in the fact that Kobe's injured but is WAY better than Parsons healthy)

Love> Noah

You took an L, it'll hurt your teams production but its not like you got murdered in the trade. You still got quality players out of it. Giving up Love is what killed the trade for you. You gave up too much.

Last edited:
The Bledsoe injury is going to kill my team, my starting 2 guard is now....... OJ Mayo [emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji].

I was just offered this. Don't know what to think:
I get: Chris Paul, Roy Hibbert and dion waiters

He gets: Westbrook and Anthony Davis

when it comes to fantasy basketball, i think the context of the trade is very important to evaluate. are you in a H2H 10 cat league? roto? daily or weekly lineups?

what is your strategy? are you punting a certain category? what categories are you weak in, etc.

can't really say much about a player for player unless it obvious.

Last edited:
It's a 12 team, 9 cat $ league. Highly competitive. Here's my team.

PG: Jeff Teague, Goran Dragic, Mario Chalmers
SG: Kyrie Irving, Kyle Korver
SF: Rudy Gay, Wes Matthews, Jeff Green
PF: Pau Gasol, Anderson Varejao
C: Anthony Davis, Tyson Chandler, Miles Plumlee

Yahoo, 12-team, h2h, $

Only cat I really don't care much about is Turnovers, since my guards are pretty high usage players.

Would me trading D12 for Wall and a fill in be a good move?

My only point guards are Lillard and Crawford, I want assists and FT% up. I always lose in rebounds so I don't think I'll cover that category. I know he has a good FG% and blocks are good, but that's his upside since I lack rebounding.

in that case, teague/gay. you would lose out on assists and a few rebounds, and i figure you're already pretty strong in 3PM. which i think is all you'd get from acquiring ellis/beal.

both set of players shoot in the low 40% and all shoot roughly 80% from the line.

Very true, I figured that too. Gay has been ballin & Teague's usage should go up too with Horford out. Didn't really want Beal, but Monta kinda intrigued me. Thanks bros! Just rejected it

My only point guards are Lillard and Crawford, I want assists and FT% up. I always lose in rebounds so I don't think I'll cover that category. I know he has a good FG% and blocks are good, but that's his upside since I lack rebounding.

would the owner of Wall do that? I believe Wall is ranked in the 13-18 range overall on the season. Do you have any other horrible ft shooters on your team? (drummond, deandre, etc)?

I'd def take Wall though either way

its a fair trade if the other owner accepts

I'm in a 20-team league currently 5th in rankings. Looking to fill in 3PM. 

An owner offered me Chandler Parsons for Pau Gasol. I definitely lose depth and leaves me with 2 C's that have Center eligibility, but I get 3PM.

Let me know if I should pull the trigger or stay  with my team.

My roster is:

PG Mike Conley

SG Brandon Knight

SF Wilson Chandler

PF Pau Gasol
C LaMarcus Aldridge

UTL Jeff Teague

BN Robin Lopez

BN Raymond Felton

BN Martell Webster

I'm in a 20-team league currently 5th in rankings. Looking to fill in 3PM. 

An owner offered me Chandler Parsons for Pau Gasol. I definitely lose depth and leaves me with 2 C's that have Center eligibility, but I get 3PM.

Let me know if I should pull the trigger or stay  with my team.

My roster is:

PG Mike Conley

SG Brandon Knight

SF Wilson Chandler

PF Pau Gasol
C LaMarcus Aldridge

UTL Jeff Teague

BN Robin Lopez

BN Raymond Felton

BN Martell Webster
half of your team is 3pt shooters, i think you'd be better off staying put

I kinda want to free up a spot for Gerald Green now that Bledsoe is out indefinitely. Drop Kendall?

CP3
MCW
John Wall
Kendall Marshall
Lance Stephenson
Klay
Thad Young
Hayward
Millsap
Favors
Varejao
Brow

Was trying to move Wall too .. You think I could package him with someone for either Aldridge or Love?

I might get my first L this week :frown:

Last edited:
I kinda want to free up a spot for Gerald Green now that Bledsoe is out indefinitely. Drop Kendall?

CP3
MCW
John Wall
Kendall Marshall
Lance Stephenson
Klay
Thad Young
Hayward
Millsap
Favors
Varejao
Brow

Was trying to move Wall too .. You think I could package him with someone for either Aldridge or Love?

I might get my first L this week
frown.gif
i would leave green in the FA. hes just a 3pt shooter. nothing more than that

True, but I have a 5-5 record in threes. Hopefully that changes because I got Klay today ...

Last edited:
Traded my Kendall Marshall, Jimmy Butler, and Chris Bosh for his Brandon Knight and Greg Monroe. I evaluated the trade and I got the upper hand in the major categories (assist,block,steals, rebounds, points). Was it a good trade on my  side?

Last edited:
Randy Foye cookin for the past 5 games :pimp:

Also would you guys trade Demar for Marc Gasol or Al Jefferson? I'm still searching for a big since my Dwade for Dlee proposal didn't work out.

Last edited:
This is kind of a general question about fantasy sites... Is there any fantasy site that just fills your starting line-up with players that have games, like say from right after the draft.

I've been in a few ESPN leagues and I've always wondered why they don't do this?

For example

View media item 737676
Does Yahoo or any other place just put those guys in the lineup or does every site make manually select who's in the lineup for every game? It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to implement. Just fill the lineup with the top guys.

Just curious.

Last edited:
I'd rather do it myself, even if I do forget the set lineups sometime.

How would they figure out who the top guy is though? Rankings from the beginning of the season? Past 5 games? Maybe you want to sit a player on the last day even if he scores high because he shoots a bad percentage and you want to win FG/FT. too many variables.

What has happen to Sullinger? Can Sullinger owners chime in? Should I dump this dude? This dude was one of my go to guys but hes being benched and playing behind Humphries now?:rolleyes
I dumped OJ mayo for MKG, hoping he does well. I know Taylor is out so hes gonna get all t he minutes he can handle.

Back
Top Bottom