OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Lost to my brother in the semifinals this week by one category. He was the 1 seed and I was the 5 seed. I'll be playing the 2 seed for third place this week.

In my other league I just wrapped up my bye week and I essentially have another bye week since I'm facing the 8 seed out of 10 teams. I'm the 1 seed and I won't see the 4 or 5 seed till the the week afterwards in the semifinals.

Last edited:
What would y'all do? One more week and I'm in the 'chip... I'm up but can't afford a loss. Put J crossover on IR and picked up asik in the mean time but with D12 not 100% should I keep across on IR and play asik one more game before dropping?View media item 876377

Henry Sims and Waiters are on FA. Should I drop Favors for one of them?

Current roster:

CP3
Lance
Wall
Brow
Favors
Thad Young
MCW
Hayward
G. Deng
Millsap
Taj Gibson
Vucevic

i'm such an idiot...didnt even set the line ups today in both money league....i usually set it for the week and forgot to do it yesterday :smh:

Isn't Chandler out for a bit? If it's POs, I think you have to. However, look if there is anyone else. I picked up Dalembert and he got me 12/15 and 7 blocks
pimp.gif
Yeah, POs. Someone just scooped up Hill right now tho 
mean.gif

Went 18-1 in my money league now I'm about to lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs after my by week :smh: what a waste of a season! Feeling like the NE Patriots out here :frown:

I have to play the add/drop carousel game to finish the week since my opponent has more guys going this week and I'm losing by a close margin in a few key categories.

Last edited:
I need a 3pt shooter. I'm down 3 right now...It's a long shot, but 3pt category may be the only chance I have to win 5-4.

WHO DO I PICK UP?! I HAVE ONE MOVE REMAINING...IM THINKING CARON BUTLER...Sorry for caps, overreacting :lol:.

Notables: Webster, Danny Green, Butler, S. Blake, Hardaway, Mayo.

Green been battling that wrist injury too.

Hardaway is this that type of player to come out of nowhere and drop buckets. You taking a risk anyway going into FA

Ben McLemore has been hitting 3's as of late and he's getting minutes. He's made 7 in the last two games.

I'm in a tight match up this week. It's do or die for me and I need production in points and three pointers fast. Isaiah Thomas sat out last night and now his condition is day to day. Should I wait and see if he's game ready or drop him now and pick up Matthew Dellavedova?

I'm in a tight match up this week. It's do or die for me and I need production in points and three pointers fast. Isaiah Thomas sat out last night and now his condition is day to day. Should I wait and see if he's game ready or drop him now and pick up Matthew Dellavedova?

if you're in a no tomorrow situation you drop and stream, always. Everyone is expendable at this point.

Yooo. I picked up Gasol yesterday from the waivers and will have him tomorrow.

If I make it to the finals starting next week, should I keep pau or drop him incase he misses games next week?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom