Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by al3x89

if you have brooks on your squad, what is everyone doing with him? out 4-6 weeks...

Thank God we have an IR in our league. Sent him straight to IR and picked up Daniel Gibson. I wouldn't drop him though if i was you... He's valuable enough to keep even though he might not make or break your team.

if you have brooks on your squad, what is everyone doing with him? out 4-6 weeks...

i'm in a keeper league 20 deep derozan and Richardson are in the G (picked up as a deserted team )
grin.gif

managed to drop ryan anderson for xavier.gonna be a long year with that team. the 4 others are cool

i was offered the following trade:

i give up:

kobe bryant
oj mayo
joakim noah

i get:

kevin durant
chauncey billups
amare stoudemire

i think i'll pass on it tho
laugh.gif
just wanted to share

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

i was offered the following trade:

i give up:

kobe bryant
oj mayo
joakim noah

i get:

kevin durant
chauncey billups
amare stoudemire

i think i'll pass on it tho
laugh.gif
just wanted to share
i think you should take it, with boozer coming back theres no telling how much noahs stats will dip. you basically get 2 1st rd picks and a 2nd rd pick for a 1st rd pick and 2 mid rd picks. but its all about preference i guess.

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

who should i drop for magette or turkoglu??

PGChauncey Billups, Den PG
SGManu Ginobili, SA SG
SFAl Thornton, Was SF
PFElton Brand, Phi PF
CMarc Gasol, Mem C
GJ.R. Smith, Den SG, SF
FMarcus Camby, Por C, PF
UTILDerrick Rose, Chi PG
UTILJason Terry, Dal SG
UTILAndris Biedrins, GS C
BenchKevin Durant, OKC SF
BenchBlake Griffin, LAC PF
BenchSamuel Dalembert, Sac C

your team is fine, dont pick up those 2 bums. i regret picking maggette with my 8th round pick
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thank God we have an IR in our league. Sent him straight to IR and picked up Daniel Gibson. I wouldn't drop him though if i was you... He's valuable enough to keep even though he might not make or break your team.
hmmm is this for yahoo? 
how do i enable it?

hombrelobo: I wouldnt do it.

JA: i would drop either Affalo or McGee, but thats just me.

Mustbetheshoe: i think i might actually pull the trigger on that as well, although it's reasonable if you do pass on it.

Did J.Oneal get hurt again? He didn't start in the 2nd half and hasn't returned?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Did J.Oneal get hurt again? He didn't start in the 2nd half and hasn't returned?
Soreness in his knees....
frown.gif
I just want the guy to be healthy 

Im looking to add a little more rebounding and blocks. Should I drop R. Lopez and add J. Mcgee or A. Biedrins? 

Originally Posted by daemacho

Im looking to add a little more rebounding and blocks. Should I drop R. Lopez and add J. Mcgee or A. Biedrins? 
Both are on your FA list?
sick.gif

Either one is better than Lopez.

Originally Posted by daemacho

That shouldn't even be a question and as JA21 said, those guys shouldn't be in the FA.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by RFX45

Soreness in his knees....
frown.gif
I just want the guy to be healthy 

Just dropped him for McDyess. I am desperate for rebounders and in the really deep league I am in, McDyess is the best option. I just wish I picked up him last night, could have used those 4 blocks tonight.

Injuries have been killing me the past week and a half.

Jamison, Iggy, Nene, Jeff Green and Curry (had a lil incident with the cameraman tonight but he has to stay healthy since monta went down tonight). I'm still 4th in my league out of 12 though.

I GIVE ANDRE MILLER and KOBE and i get BARGNANI, LINEAS KLEZIA, AND TREVOR ARIZA...? NO OR YES?

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

I GIVE ANDRE MILLER and KOBE and i get BARGNANI, LINEAS KLEZIA, AND TREVOR ARIZA...? NO OR YES?

Hell no!
Ariza hasn't done crap and Kleiza hasn't been consistent. Bargnani is a scorer but he hasn't rebounded too well this season.
While Andre Miller is averaging 15/4/8 right now and Kobe is Kobe.

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

You need to be slapped for needing to even ask about that
laugh.gif

Im holding onto Lopez, but tahts only because i drafted him in like the 9th (12 team) and 7th (14 team) league respectively. I hope he doesnt let me down
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hmmm is this for yahoo? 
how do i enable it?

ESPN

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

is Channing Frye doing anything this year?

i think i might drop him

He was nice in '06, '08 and '10. He sucked in '07 and '09 ... He's nice his first year everywhere, then sucks and gets traded.
I'm not saying you should drop him. I'm just saying it's '11. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

is Channing Frye doing anything this year?

i think i might drop him
Nope, outside of J-Rich (surprisingly) NOBODY on the Suns is worth their full fantasy value, Nash included... which sucks cuz I have him on half my teams
laugh.gif

Im in a 8 man H2H league with friends, so everyone has stat fillers. I didnt make in time for my frist 2 picks but drafted everything after. 
On nights when teams have everyone playing I get beat in rebounds and blocks. Right now no one is open for trades, unless its for bench players. lol  

168wu28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom