Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

for my centers i got Camby, Kaman, Frye, and Shaq.

Kaman and Frye are not doing much for me. and Shaq is hurt.

im thinking of dropping one of them and adding another. suggestions?
damn son you have Shaq? I hope you're in like a 24 team league
laugh.gif

Kaman should turn it around, though and I basically won a championship on Frye's 3s last year (stupid comish in my league made them worth 5 pts
laugh.gif
) so I would hold on to him in case he turns it around just because he has such a huge upside being in PHX offense

i figured with Perkins out with injury and Jermaine still getting used to the offense, that Shaq would put up ok numbers through the first part of the season.

he has been injured and Kaman and Frye haven't shown much.

Jermaine is also hurt, Boston is pretty much down to Erden as their only center or they'll use Davis or KG. Shaq is suppose to return soon but he isn't coming back 100%.

Whose a better pick-up right now between these guys: Brandon Rush, Sonny Weems or Ersan Ilyasova?

Damn good night for ONE of my teams, had Felton, Udrih, Maggette, Morrow, JET all go off tonight.

Straight killed assists tonight + blocks in one of my leagues too, had Deron, Wall, Millsap, Serge, Jameer, and McGee.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fricking Kevin Love didn't do much tonight though.

Originally Posted by parada45

Dunleavy for real??

He has screwed me over before lol

I'm thinking of picking him up 2, but I dunno, I had him 2 years ago and he missed half the season, smh. Also time to drop cousins? I want to pick up Tyson Chandler but I want to hear some other people's thoughts on that move.

Originally Posted by X I A N 9

should i drop kaman for beasley? kaman is out 3 weeks
I wouldn't. Beasley would be a beast at 40+ mins a game. Kamen's position makes him a commodity. He'll get blocks and more boards. Super Cool Beas also gives the ball away like he's Lance Armstrong.

Originally Posted by dro 44

Originally Posted by X I A N 9

should i drop kaman for beasley? kaman is out 3 weeks
I wouldn't. Beasley would be a beast at 40+ mins a game. Kamen's position makes him a commodity. He'll get blocks and more boards. Super Cool Beas also gives the ball away like he's Lance Armstrong.
i have beasley on my team and he is so inconsistent. one day he can give you 10 reb and another he can give you 2. his points are always fluctuating and his fg is almost always below 45%. his ft isnt great either and he gives so many to's its unbelievable. once in a while he will give you some 3s and a few steals and a block. not really worth it in my opinion but if you know you can pick up kaman 2 weeks from now and your league isn't too deep then i might risk it.

hope that helped

Someone offered me Rajon Rondo, David West, Mike Bibby for Chris Paul and Gilbert Arenas.  I'm last in total assists, second to last in total steals...

I would do it:
Rondo>Paul - by the slightest margin

West, Bibby> Gil 0 

Gil definitely lost a step or two

I hate the QB controversy on my team:

Matt Schaub vs. JAX
Kyle Orton vs. KC

Which, and why? Freakin' Matt Schaub hasn't been living up to his expectations, but that might be because AJ was out for a few weeks and he's due for a big game... Andre's starting this week, plus they're playing the Jags. Orton, on the other hand, is 2nd in PYPG only behind Philip Rivers and the Broncos have no run game. But, he's playing the Chiefs whose defense has been great this season.

WRONG THREAD LOL

someone offered me baron davis and marc gasol for kevin love. i have kevin love.

this is my team so far

PG
Devin Harris
SG
Eric Gordon
G
Dorell Wright
SF
LeBron James
PF
Joakim Noah
F
Kevin Love
C
JaVale McGee
C
Andray Blatche
Util
Tyreke Evans
Util
Reggie Williams
BN
Francisco Garcia
BN
Michael Beasley
BN
Corey Maggette

i use the reggie williams spot to drop or add players throughout the week. also willing to drop garcia, mcgee and even maggette

DO NOT TRADE KEVIN LOVE. That's as clear as I can be via..this. Love is a double-double machine.

Originally Posted by dro 44

DO NOT TRADE KEVIN LOVE. That's as clear as I can be via..this. Love is a double-double machine.

its hard to love love
laugh.gif
when kurt rambis gives him 27 min a night and hes out there chucking so many shots up cause he doesn't get enough playtime

He can chuck all the amount of shots he want for all i care. he's still a damn good player who can pass, and finish it up on the glass.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

why isn't David Lee playing tonight?
Ruptured his skin.
laugh.gif

He collided with Wilson Chandler last night, and basically same thing that happened to Dirk last season, happened to Lee.

Teeth in the arm.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by JJ1223

why isn't David Lee playing tonight?
Ruptured his skin.
laugh.gif

He collided with Wilson Chandler last night, and basically same thing that happened to Dirk last season, happened to Lee.

Teeth in the arm.

How long was Dirk out for last year? Please tell me this is a one game thing and not 2-3 weeks out BS ?? LOL

Back
Top Bottom