Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

What do you guys think? I GIVE up Brandon Jennings+Al Jefferson for Rudy Gay+Lamarcus Aldridge

^How are your PGs looking? If you are aight with losing BJ then I would do it

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by BangDak

What do you guys think of a Rondo+Collison for Frye + Monta + Griffin trade. Who do you guys believe benefits. We're simply talking about overall production.

At the end of the day Monta+Griffin.

Rondo is a huge assist guy, though. I wouldn't give him up if I lacked assist power.

Any other opinions though? You have to factor in that Griffin is still a huge injury risk, and Monta hasnt been as productive as i wanted him to be since the beginning of the year.

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^How are your PGs looking? If you are aight with losing BJ then I would do it
I HAVE D.ROSE, RUSS WESTBROOK, MO WILL
Damn homie. you are very straight. Jump on that trade.

i was offered a lebron, rip hamilton, and maggette for my players, k love and david lee.

im leaning towards no but any opinions???

^you are losing a ton of Rebounds. I think I would stay away. Unless you are in a 12+ team league, Rip+Maggette should be FAs anyways

maggettes not going to give you anything besides points, stay away from the trade. love is too valuable right now

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^you are losing a ton of Rebounds. I think I would stay away. Unless you are in a 12+ team league, Rip+Maggette should be FAs anyways

cool...i was thinking the same thing. thanks!

Heres the deal Nike Talk... I'm in a 12 team, h2h (head-2-head) Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball league, and I'm doing miserable 
tired.gif
 I had drafted what I thought was a competitive team, with the upper hand in 3PTM/PTS/REB/ST/BLK while sacrificing wins in FG%/FT%/AST/TO. Instead, my plan has backfired.... Nicolas Batum lost his starting job, DeJuan Blair is a big flop, Anthony Morrow is looking nothing like he did in GS, and Evan Turner's stats are not affecting my match ups whatsoever. Now, with basically a quarter of the NBA season over with, I'm going to need some big changes to have a chance in the end. I'm currently in 11th place, and am facing the 3rd place team this week. I'm interested in trade suggestions and/or player pickups. For those interested, this is a money league and I am willing to compensate those that help. Now I don't expect to be in first place by next week, but I do need to make some drastic changes... quick! I will post screenshots of my team as well as all rival teams in the league. Any suggestions and ideas are highly appreciated! Thanks!
My team:

Other teams in league, in no specific order:

You're team is horrible. If you want to fix that up.. it's going to take a lot of work and you still might not win. I'll chime in more later..

You need a point guard, and about two more shot blockers.

You're in a 12 team league, there should be plenty of quality FA's lying around. Like James said, name some of the FA's available in your league.

as if being 1-5 wasnt bad enough, I forgot to set my lineup and have Granger on the bench... FML

should i drop hickson for mcroberts??? Center position is slim pickings right now...

Someone in my league traded Brook Lopez for Channing Frye..... is something going on
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

The top-20 FA's:

2d0b29d.png
Re-sort that list by clicking rank instead of o-rank. O-rank was what they were projected to be at the beginning of the season. You're looking at guys like JO, Oden, and T. Williams on that list when there are better players lower on that list that weren't projected to be as good.

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

The top-20 FA's:

2d0b29d.png
or sort by category and see what your category your lacking in by checking your head to head stats in your league's homepage. That's how I usually approach picking up and dropping guys. And from the looks of your roster, you have a couple guys that are worth dropping.

Back
Top Bottom