Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Anyone have Joe Johnson still listed as Day to day? Shouldn't he be listed out?
reports say joe johnson is out 4-6 weeks for elbow surgery. 
I understand. What I don't understand is why he isn't listed as Out instead of day to day if he's going to be out for that long. I need him on my IR so I can pick up a filler.

i have a question about "games played"

if i have a player in my starting lineup and he is injured or suspendedand does not enter the game, is he considered taking up a game too?

cause one of my leagues has the maximum games thing, so i have to carefully make sure the games arent wasted.

thanks.
if it is considered taking up a game then i will have to be very careful with pau gasol..

if you put a player in the starting lineup, regardless if they get any playing time during the actual game, it is considered "game played"

anyone picking up jonny flynn for next week or too soon? telfair and ridnour arent producing as well as they should even though they were both starters

LETS GO!!!!! i was down 1-8 this whole week... kobe beasley duncan and the Rudeness gave me 100+ pts tippin the odds 5-4... and my opp has no games this weekend. 1st place here i come

Originally Posted by diew its james

anyone picking up jonny flynn for next week or too soon? telfair and ridnour arent producing as well as they should even though they were both starters
I was thinking the same thing. Is he supposed to play next week? I thought the week of the 14th?

i got my eye on flynn, right now i heard their gonna let him play in the d-league for the next game maybe two

In a H2H points league. Should I add

JR Smith
Channing Frye
Tayshaun Prince
Wes Matthews
James Harden

Pick 1 ... or 2

i stashed up flynn for tomorrow, he could play against the knicks but i doubt it. hes going to have 4 games a week for the next 2 weeks so i think hes worth picking up. heard he felt fatigued though so im not sure if they will continue to play him in the d league next week. he didnt play in last nights dleague game

mronegative: go with frye or matthews, what categories are you struggling in ?

I dont see the hype behind Flynn. It's going to be a timeshare between him, Ridnour, and Bassy. Granted, Flynn might get the most minutes, but he was pretty inconsistent last year, looking lost in the offense sometimes, etc.

Frye's going to be the starting PF for the future, so definitely him. I'd then choose between JR and Wes, but if you need boards, Prince.

i stashed up flynn for tomorrow, he could play against the knicks but i doubt it. hes going to have 4 games a week for the next 2 weeks so i think hes worth picking up. heard he felt fatigued though so im not sure if they will continue to play him in the d league next week. he didnt play in last nights dleague game

mronegative: go with frye or matthews, what categories are you struggling in ?

Good look. It's a points league like fantasy football. I was up on dude, til he used all 7 swaps for the week last night.
30t6p3b.gif
Today's the last day too.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

In a H2H points league. Should I add

JR Smith
Channing Frye
Tayshaun Prince
Wes Matthews
James Harden

Pick 1 ... or 2
Frye

What should I do with Troy Murphy? Its a 12 man league so the free agent pool is pretty weak. but there's some FA out there

FA
-Amir Johnson
-shawn marion
Ersan Ilyasova
Warrick
Beno

hes not in good terms with avery johnson and he hasn't shown any consistancy, i think its safe to drop him and even if he has a good night you can probably still find him in the FA unless you're in a very deep league. i'm guessing you're not since you named some pretty notable FA's

hes not in good terms with avery johnson and he hasn't shown any consistancy, i think its safe to drop him and even if he has a good night you can probably still find him in the FA unless you're in a very deep league. i'm guessing you're not since you named some pretty notable FA's

Someone picked up Amir Johnson before i could.
indifferent.gif
Marvin Williams is now available along with the other FA's i put up there. Any recommendations?

if you put a player in the starting lineup, regardless if they get any playing time during the actual game, it is considered "game played"
Wrong, you will not be deducted a game so long as the player does not play any minutes.

What do you guys think of a Rondo+Collison for Frye + Monta + Griffin trade. Who do you guys believe benefits. We're simply talking about overall production.

Originally Posted by BangDak

What do you guys think of a Rondo+Collison for Frye + Monta + Griffin trade. Who do you guys believe benefits. We're simply talking about overall production.

At the end of the day Monta+Griffin.

Rondo is a huge assist guy, though. I wouldn't give him up if I lacked assist power.

Back
Top Bottom