Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm holding onto Hibbert, hoping he'll somehow pick it up, but then again i'm still holding onto T-Will in a keepers league
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just made a rushed trade..
Due to my frustrations with some of my players, i decidedly to trade them away
Don't know if its a good move afterall

traderg.jpg

stats based on last 14 days

I'm trading (Milsap, Miller, Stuckey) away for (Chandler, Lowry)
Decided to do this trade because stuckey has been absolutely crap forme lately.. after moving to SG, he doesnt get assists and reboundsanymore. milsap has also been an disappointment. Especially aftertonight's games.. (stuck 7pts, 1ast, 2stl) (milsap 8pt 3reb)

I guess since those 2 guys are so inconsistent I'd rather trade for some people who can produce on a more consistent basis. i will really miss miller though.

I'm in a 10 team rotto league, and I'm currently ranking #1 in the league.
I think both assist and rebounds will have a bit of dropoff.. especially steals.
the 3 points would really help me, as that's one of my weaker stats.

Don't forget after trading 3 of my starters for 2 guys, I'll be able toput in another bench player to help with assist and rebounds.

so how does this trade look?

i personally wouldnt do that trade, but i too have stuckey cant stand him. since your 1st you can get rid of your struggling players and get more consistent players. only risk you have is if aaron brooks takes the starting job but its looking like that wont happen. also if melo does go to the knicks i see wilson chandlers value dippin.

should i trade nelson for collison

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm in a very deep league but do you guys think it's time to drop Hibbert?
He wasn't even on foul trouble tonight and still only played less than 15 minutes for 4/2.

I want to drop him too. I don't even play him anymore.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i personally wouldnt do that trade, but i too have stuckey cant stand him. since your 1st you can get rid of your struggling players and get more consistent players. only risk you have is if aaron brooks takes the starting job but its looking like that wont happen. also if melo does go to the knicks i see wilson chandlers value dippin.

should i trade nelson for collison

I tried that offer and got rejected. Maybe it works for you.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm in a very deep league but do you guys think it's time to drop Hibbert?
He wasn't even on foul trouble tonight and still only played less than 15 minutes for 4/2.

I have Roy Hibbert too. I'm keeping him though, hopefully he turns it around after the all star break.

how deep is the league? if theres someone in the FA worth picking up then you should but if its so deep that the best player to pickup is james posey or jason smith or something then you might as well keep roy since he still has upside

Rajon Rondo
Wesley Matthews
Josh Smith
Amar'e Stoudemire
Roy Hibbert
Mike Dunleavy
Dirk Nowitzki
Marcus Camby
Baron Davis
Hedo Turkoglu
Kevin Love
Jameer Nelson
Carlos Delfino

Would you guys drop any of these for ty lawson, who I want to stash in case of a trade, or ryan anderson, who's hit double digit scoring in like 11 straight.

forgot its almost allstar times dudes only playing once a week got disinterested in it 
grin.gif

yeah roy hilbert was delivering for me at one point. should finish strong stats wise end of year

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Rajon Rondo
Wesley Matthews
Josh Smith
Amar'e Stoudemire
Roy Hibbert
Mike Dunleavy
Dirk Nowitzki
Marcus Camby
Baron Davis
Hedo Turkoglu
Kevin Love
Jameer Nelson
Carlos Delfino

Would you guys drop any of these for ty lawson, who I want to stash in case of a trade, or ryan anderson, who's hit double digit scoring in like 11 straight.
delfino for anderson, dunleavy for lawson. anderson shouldve been picked up a while ago, not sure what you see in delfino

Which free agent should I pick to join my team? (rotto league)
My team:

Derrick Rose
Manu Ginobili
Kevin Martin
Jamal Crawford
Luol Deng
Wilson Chandler
Jason Richardson
Elton Brand
Pau Gasol
Amare Stoudamire
Boris Diaw
Kyle Lowry
Marcus Camby

Free agents: Kidd, Garnett, Bynum, David West.
Both assists and rebounds are welcomed, but I'm leaning more towards needing rebounds and blocks..

10 teams. The league commissioner is allowing every team to pick one player out of this inactive team, that's why there's so much good players there.

oh snap so i offered collison for nelson and he said he would accept but he wants a guard i didnt get what he ment so i offered back stuckey and nelson for j-rich and collison and he accepted. how did i do?

I just got offered Kyle Lowry for Serge Ibaka. The other guy said he really just needs a center because he's about to trade Pau Gasol for Dwill. I'm really hurting in the assists and 3's categories which is why this is looking attractive to me right now. Should I go through with it? FWI, the league is h2h with 10 teams: 10 starters & 5 bench spots

do you have ramon sessions, ryan anderson or tmac in your FA? you can probably pick up someone instead of giving up ibaka

d12 and devin harris for al jefferson and paul pierce, i give away d12 and harris. should i do it?

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

I just got offered Kyle Lowry for Serge Ibaka. The other guy said he really just needs a center because he's about to trade Pau Gasol for Dwill. I'm really hurting in the assists and 3's categories which is why this is looking attractive to me right now. Should I go through with it? FWI, the league is h2h with 10 teams: 10 starters & 5 bench spots

Yea I would go through with it. Kyle Lowry will provide you with what you need, assists and threes. Serge Ibaka won't.

Originally Posted by diew its james

do you have ramon sessions, ryan anderson or tmac in your FA? you can probably pick up someone instead of giving up ibaka

d12 and devin harris for al jefferson and paul pierce, i give away d12 and harris. should i do it?
Nah i wouldn't do it. I don't see an upgrade with this trade...

Originally Posted by SkS Automatic

John Salmons is a FA, should i pick him up?

Well he is injured right now, has missed last 6 games. It really depends what your team looks like. I got him on my team *kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom