Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

austin daye, jrue holiday, dj augustin, and jamison
sick.gif

really considering to dropping daye for afllalo but I might wait and see what he does on friday night.

What are your takes on austin daye for those who own him? Worthy of rostering in 12 team league? I dropped favors for him and favors looked really promising tonight against the pistons too. I dunno what to do right now.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i just let boozer go, picked him up not realizing his hand was broken .. smh
My internet was acting up and I ended up auto-picking him
30t6p3b.gif

But I think he's worth waiting for.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

sick.gif

really considering to dropping daye for afllalo but I might wait and see what he does on friday night.

What are your takes on austin daye for those who own him? Worthy of rostering in 12 team league? I dropped favors for him and favors looked really promising tonight against the pistons too. I dunno what to do right now.

I have 3 of them on one team 
frown.gif
.  But i did just drop Daye for belinelli. I would rather hang onto to Daye for a couple more games but belinelli looked to good out there tonight.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

just got offered K-Mart for Gay, i have no other 3pts besides k-mart what should i do

whats the rest of your team look like? If you wanna stay balanced I'd keep kmart even though he's screwed me over in a couple of leagues in the past, but he looks really healthy now from the watching him last night against the lakers and the warriors tonight.
Felton
Kevin Martin
Stuckey
Ariza
Dirk
David Lee
Al Jeff
Bargnani
David West
Jameer Nelson
Augustin
Salmons
T-Will
Beno

iono if i should sell high on him. also im thinking about getting afflalo as well any ideas on how to improve my team

just got offered K-Mart for Gay, i have no other 3pts besides k-mart what should i do

whats the rest of your team look like? If you wanna stay balanced I'd keep kmart even though he's screwed me over in a couple of leagues in the past, but he looks really healthy now from the watching him last night against the lakers and the warriors tonight.
Felton
Kevin Martin
Stuckey
Ariza
Dirk
David Lee
Al Jeff
Bargnani
David West
Jameer Nelson
Augustin
Salmons
T-Will
Beno

iono if i should sell high on him. also im thinking about getting afflalo as well any ideas on how to improve my team
Is this 10 team or 12 team? Your overall makeup of your team is pretty good. You'll be competitive in the 3's department as bargnani, jameer (when healthy) kmart and ariza all hit at least 1 three a game. I'd keep kmart since he really is your only true shooting guard. But you're lacking in assists and blocks. I'd try and move one of your bigs for an elite PG. Dirk, DLee, Jefferson, and David West are all 20/10 guys, well west is 20/8 but you get the point. For blocks, I'd try grab a Ibaka or McGee type guy since that's their strongest attribute. You could probably use another guy who can grab steals a but I think you'll be competitive in that department as well.

10 teamer, thanks for the advice i've been fishing around west for a pg, only pg i was able to get a chance at was baron but he's iffy. i wanna drop t-will and beno and get ibaka and afflalo and try and trade west for a pg.

i had a bad day in my 10 man league tonight. 
antawn jamison was awful 
sick.gif

kaman couldn't hit anything.

deron was subpar today

and i benched stuckey and wilson chandler, who both had solid games

good thing it's a long season. 

only bright spot tonight was steph curry. 
pimp.gif
 too bad the guy im h2h with had monta 
laugh.gif

in my 14 man league, i had jkidd who went off today so that made me feel a little better haha

guys after the first day it seems i really need some help with my team..

[table][tr][th=""]Round[/th] [th=""]Pick[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Position[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](1)[/td] [td]Kevin Durant[/td] [td]SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](22)[/td] [td]Gerald Wallace[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](23)[/td] [td]Chauncey Billups[/td] [td]PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](44)[/td] [td]Carlos Boozer[/td] [td]PF,C[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](45)[/td] [td]Stephen Jackson[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](66)[/td] [td]Andrew Bynum[/td] [td]C[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](67)[/td] [td]John Wall[/td] [td]PG[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](88)[/td] [td]Emeka Okafor[/td] [td]C[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](89)[/td] [td]Vince Carter[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](110)[/td] [td]Anthony Morrow[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](111)[/td] [td]Andrei Kirilenko[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](132)[/td] [td]Thaddeus Young[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](133)[/td] [td]Richard Hamilton[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td](154)[/td] [td]Kenyon Martin[/td] [td]PF[/td][/tr][/table]
i am ranked 9 out of 11 teams today.
a few problems.. i had no idea kenyon martin was injured, so i dropped him already.
today, most of my players had games, and 3 players didnt help
boozer was injured, so thats that
but andrei kirilenko and emeka okafor really hurt me today.. both had nth in stats really.. okafor had 9 rebounds but nothing else.

so now i have 1 free spot, and am looking to drop AK47 (should i?)
so that i will have 2 free spots in my roster.
so for those 2 spots, who should i pick from the free agent list?

i am looking at:
Carlos Defino who had 19pts 5 rebounds today
Courtney Lee 19 pts today
Glen Davis
Udonis Haslem
Shannon Brown
Zaza Puchulia 17pts 11 rebounds today

who should I add?

edit: after checkin these player's previous averages
it seems like most of them are flukes..
only Carlos Defino seem to be more consistent.. he avged 11pts and 5rbs last year..
glen davis doesnt seem like a bad option too, in the 2 games so far, but don't know if he's an upgrade over ak47..

- I'm confused as to why so many people want to hang onto Boozer when guys like Taj Gibson and Drew Gooden are out there.

Both of these guys have proven that they will put up big numbers if given quality minutes.

Not saying to drop Booz. But there are definitely some quality pick-ups out there. Even Shelden Williams should be a solid pick-up.

- To the guy above...you have 3 C's on your roster and 2 of them are injured. So you'll definitely need to add some size to your team. Look into any of the 3 guys I just mentioned.

j kidd with the 18 dimes
pimp.gif

any thoughts on jrue holiday? only played 20mins
eyes.gif
is it too early to drop him?

kinda disappointed with kaman and okafor, theyre my blks guys and they didnt do much. hope they bounce back.

should i drop bynum for taj gibson then?
sucks that i got boozer and bynum taking up spots..
but i do need more rebounds and points right now

"Waiver 1 - Oct 29: Bid $1 for Carlos Delfino - [Cancel Waiver]"
and can someone tell me what that means?
[table][tr][td]Waiver Time:[/td] [td] 2 days [/td][/tr][tr][td]Waiver Type:[/td] [td] FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak[/td][/tr][/table]
So i wait until Oct 29th then i get the player, unless someone out bids me?
does that mean everytime i add a free agent i have to wait 2 days?

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Gotta question.

My boy is a spurs fan and he wants tony and manu....he offered me pierce and arenas.

Should i do it?

i would. pierce and arenas both are dual position so it's more depth and even with gil missing so many games last few years i trust those 2 more than i do parker and manu.

sick.gif

i'm holding on to daye a little longer. like you said to see what he does on friday at the least. his preseason numbers were nice and in yahoo league's he could be 3 position eligible soon

any opinions on trading blake griffin and artest for melo and bargnani?
i'd be giving up griffin and artest

i would do it.. Kmart doesnt do much other than score.. at least Rudy gets boards.

someone just dropped Bynum in my league... is he worth picking up and just sitting on him until he comes back? lastest theyre saying is late Nov. which isnt too bad

Originally Posted by leonard109

should i drop bynum for taj gibson then?
sucks that i got boozer and bynum taking up spots..
but i do need more rebounds and points right now
definitely drop bynum. he'll be out another month and taj will give good numbers during that period since boozer is out. 

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Give: Al Jefferson + Demarcus Cousins
Receive: LeBron + JaVale McGee

?

are you kidding me???
laugh.gif
why would you even hesitate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Give: Al Jefferson + Demarcus Cousins
Receive: LeBron + JaVale McGee

?

are you kidding me???
laugh.gif
why would you even hesitate
laugh.gif
It doesnt even matter, that trade would get vetoed instantly anyways
laugh.gif

and it depends what you need. Jsmoove and Gay are going to fill up the stat sheet all around, whilte Deron and Sugar Rays going to be dropping 3s and dimes all over the place.

i think jack could be a sleeper and post a top 60 ranking. had 16 and 6 last nite, i think he could avg around those numbers with good shooting %s. he'll score more than calderon and as long as he's the starter probably put up at least the same assist totals.

leonard109- dont panic after the first day, its the first day. players have bad games. your team doesnt look that bad

how does this squad look? 10 team league

PG     Deron Williams(Uta - PG)
SG     Eric Gordon(LAC - SG)
G     John Wall(Was - PG)
SF     Jeff Green(OKC - SF,PF)
PF     Amar'e Stoudemire(NY - PF,C)
F     Andrea Bargnani(Tor - PF,C)
C     Andray Blatche(Was - PF,C)
C     Roy Hibbert(Ind - C)
Util     Tony Parker(SA - PG)
Util     Nicolas Batum(Por - SG,SF)
BN     Anthony Morrow(NJ - SG,SF)
BN     Rodney Stuckey(Det - PG,SG)
BN     Terrence Williams(NJ - SG,SF)

think i did pretty well

Originally Posted by parada45

Should I drop any of these guys for Batum?

Ibaka
Augistine
Frye
Unless you really need a couple of assists, I'd drop Augustin in a heartbeat. Batum is going to get you a plethora of stats.

I like Jack better, but that Toronto teams a mess.

Frye and DJ both had sub-par game first games, although i didnt watch either of those. I would wait another day if you can, but i'd lean towards DJ as of now. Just remember that he definitely play a lot better throughout the season, and someone may pick him up straight off the waivers the second you drop him.

Back
Top Bottom