Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

looking to pick up Bledsoe.. Should I drop Stuckey, Ariza, or Galinarri for him? Or should I keep what I have?

Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

looking to pick up Bledsoe.. Should I drop Stuckey, Ariza, or Galinarri for him? Or should I keep what I have?

Keep Gallo he's been hot the last 2 games 

smh, why didn't van gundy play anderson tonight?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Clippers are looking to trade BDiddy now so I would jump on Bledsoe if he is available.
Even if Baron doesn't get traded, it looks like Bledsoe will get a lot of PT and might actually start.
source?

Im currently 2nd in my rotisserie league, but failing pretty badly in points and rebounds - 8th in both categories, and pretty weak in 3pts - 5th overall currently. I benched Hedo last game and he had his best game of the season. Still, Im really thinking to drop him for Lou Williams. What you guys think about it?
I already got Jrue Holiday, he had his best game while he was benched too (
mad.gif
), maybe he is the one to drop for Lou?

Any advice?

My lineup right now:

PG Chris Paul

SG Brandon Roy

G Brandon Jennings

SF Wilson Chandler

PF David West

F Josh Smith

C Elton BRand

C Amare

util Jrue Holiday

util Hedo

BN Devin Harris

BN Derrick Favors

BN Nene

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Originally Posted by RFX45

Clippers are looking to trade BDiddy now so I would jump on Bledsoe if he is available.
Even if Baron doesn't get traded, it looks like Bledsoe will get a lot of PT and might actually start.
source?

Scroll to the bottom: http://sports.yahoo.com/n...=mc-afterthebuzzer110510

The Los Angeles Clippers are exploring whether anyone has interest in trading for point guard Baron Davis(notes). Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro recently criticized Davis’ conditioning, and the Clippers won their first game of the season – a 107-92 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder – with Davis out of lineup because of a swollen left knee. Including this season, Davis has three years and $41.8 million left on his contract.

thinking about picking up D.J. Augustin and dropping Arenas. i need some assists. don't care about 3's or points i have enough.

smart move?

i have him in my watch list.

only position in NBA fantasy i hate is the center spot. such a quality drop off

went guard heavy nothing to be found
grin.gif
laugh.gif

might as well stash bledsoe though

Originally Posted by roc4life24

only position in NBA fantasy i hate is the center spot. such a quality drop off

went guard heavy nothing to be found
grin.gif
laugh.gif

might as well stash bledsoe though

ya i was struggling in the center spot. dropped mcgee and picked up elton brand. best pick up ever 
pimp.gif

I've had it with Jamison's bum ***

I'm dropping this dude.

Notable FA's on the wire:

Dalmbert
Robin Lopez
George Hill
Thornton
Grant Hill
Kirk Hinrich

who I should grab? I'm leaning towards Dalembert cause McGee is my only shot blocker.

my team just took a huge dip from 1st to 9th
laugh.gif
should i drop ibaka for al thorton? my team pretty much wont ever win in blks

jameer just missed a game so i dropped him for toney douglas. good move or should i have stuck with nelson?

who should i drop for magette or turkoglu??

PGChauncey Billups, Den PG
SGManu Ginobili, SA SG
SFAl Thornton, Was SF
PFElton Brand, Phi PF
CMarc Gasol, Mem C
GJ.R. Smith, Den SG, SF
FMarcus Camby, Por C, PF
UTILDerrick Rose, Chi PG
UTILJason Terry, Dal SG
UTILAndris Biedrins, GS C
BenchKevin Durant, OKC SF
BenchBlake Griffin, LAC PF
BenchSamuel Dalembert, Sac C

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I have the greatest team of all time!
I know you aint talking about your NT auction team. There's a reason your team is sitting in 4th place son. When Grant Hill is your best player you know you're in trouble. This aint 1996 son.

Send Nicolas Batum, Por SF from SF to Holt!
Send Steve Nash, Pho PG from UTIL to Holt!
Receive Chris Kaman, LAC C from Holt! to Bench
Receive Al Horford, Atl C from Holt! to Bench

Any thoughts? I'm reluctant to give away Steve Nash..

if you have brooks on your squad, what is everyone doing with him? out 4-6 weeks...

I got Richard Jefferson sitting on one of my FA list, but I really don't know who to give up.... Team is Stuckey, Afflalo, Pierce, Rooster, Millsap, K. Love, Pau, Serge, Jameer, Caron, Deron, John Wall, and McGee

I was thinking maybe Serge or Danilo, but Serge can gobble boards and get tons of blocks, and Rooster has the potential to get like 16 three's in a game...

Back
Top Bottom