Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

nerd.gif

pickup ramon sessions & drop nick young o derozan a good move? o shud i risk droppn eric gordon since he's injuried

do not drop gordon, he's way too valuable. drop derozan in my opinion but mo will be back soon and ramons value might drop

Originally Posted by Jackofspad3s

Heads up guys, Brandon Roy is gonna be back this week

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at thinking he was shut down for the season. Dropped him in my roto leauge, now the number 1 guy picked him up last night and still has a 4pt lead on me. Roy better not come back and bite me or I'm be
mad.gif

Which of these players should I drop?

Kwame Brown (gets borads pretty well)
Josh McRoberts (consistent 8 and 5 player i guess)
Johnny Flynn (now is getting a lot of minutes and starting to rack up)
Ryan gomes (gets alot of points)

I have 3rd waiver, and OJ Mayo is out there.
Should I use my waiver on him?
He's been sort of bad this year, don't know if it's worth it.
I am in a 12 team league btw.

Got offered Al Horford+G Wallace for Granger+KG..... any thoughts?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Got offered Al Horford+G Wallace for Granger+KG..... any thoughts?
I would take it. G wallace is starting to play like last year all star G wallace and horford > KG

Bballkingsrule: who are u picking up? I say drop mcroberts or gomes
heavenlee777: who are u dropping for him?
sactown: take it

Any thoughts on picking troy murphy up? Thinking he might be worth the risk to hold onto for a couple of weeks with the trade line coming up.... wadda ya guys think.

Hibbert finally getting some life back.

On other news, is it time to drop Dunleavy?
He's been a bit inconsistent lately.

Originally Posted by diew its james

do not drop gordon, he's way too valuable. drop derozan in my opinion but mo will be back soon and ramons value might drop
DeRozan is playing some of the best basketball of his career right now, dropping him wouldn't be smart at all.

^ he puts up a lot of points but hes not really that good for all the other stats, maybe fg and ft but thats basically it. doesnt steal, block or 3pt. rarely gives you more than 3 ast and over 5 reb

Originally Posted by diew its james

^ he puts up a lot of points but hes not really that good for all the other stats, maybe fg and ft but thats basically it. doesnt steal, block or 3pt. rarely gives you more than 3 ast and over 5 reb

That's true but I'd rather take him then Ben Gordon who is very inconsistent and doesn't much but get points.

is it time to trade away wilson chandler? any of these players for him worth proposing bogut, s-jax, or lewis? i basically need threes and boards and good ft%

Wall, Wilson Chandler, Bogut

for

J. Mcgee, J. Kidd, D. Wright

both top 4 teams and i'm getting wall, chandler, and bogut.

I gain in points
lose in 3's, boards, steals, blks

thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom