Official Fashion/Streetwear Thread Vol. 2 - No Tops hats and Lapels - Updated Daily - PG.12

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

UNDFTD Fall New Releases via Hypebeast

[imghttp://www.hypebeast.com/...l-new-releases-2.jpgimg]
undefeated-2009-fall-new-releases-3.jpg

undefeated-2009-fall-new-releases-4.jpg

undefeated-2009-fall-new-releases-5.jpg

undefeated-2009-fall-new-releases-7.jpg

Not really into street wear as much, but I'm feeling these shirts.
pimp.gif

play clothes is good stuff my shirts dont shrink the materials arent all itchy and after dry cleaning there polo's a few times they still in tact which ismore than I can say for a few of my RL Big Pony joints

Play Cloths T-Shirts are good to go, have had no problems with my shirts...good quality.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Play Cloths T-Shirts are good to go, have had no problems with my shirts...good quality.
how do they run? should i get my size, go up 1, go down 1?

Quick Supreme question...whenever a new collection releases do they always have box tees/hoodies? Probably have to be one of the first 5 in line to get themthough
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

this may not be "street wear" but tha new marvel line comin in from $%%+ goes hard. i just copped this joint right here too tuff

A911P_SP755_18_BL014

A911P_SP755_18_BL014a

Same with Jack Jones if you havent checked out their gear i suggest you do.
post more marvel stuff.

Peeped these at the @%+* store in Brisbane. Pretty good fit.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

Quick Supreme question...whenever a new collection releases do they always have box tees/hoodies? Probably have to be one of the first 5 in line to get them though
smh.gif

Not always. Only when they decide to. And when they do, it's still really difficult to get them due to resellers.

Originally Posted by Timpace

Diamond supply got any varsitys' ? lookin for a v before its gets cold..

they got a varsity coming soon
nerd.gif

and marvel tees have always been sick

but the quality is subpar

my marvel zombies shirt was one of my fav. shirts

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Originally Posted by jpap348

Quick Supreme question...whenever a new collection releases do they always have box tees/hoodies? Probably have to be one of the first 5 in line to get them though
smh.gif

Not always. Only when they decide to. And when they do, it's still really difficult to get them due to resellers.

yea I figure the first few people in line buy them all up to resell

dont know if this was already answered but for whoever asked where you can get Original Fake in NYC stussy carries it now same location Union was at

Back
Top Bottom