Official Fashion/Streetwear Thread Vol. 2 - No Tops hats and Lapels - Updated Daily - PG.12

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Anyone know where I can cop one of those Diamond Supply Co cardigans online?
You're going to have to just wait til the site puts them up, as of right now the site isnt even working.
laugh.gif
You have a picture and you cant click into the site.

where are the crooks?
I could never really understand why people buy Bape and BBC and get uglly *** clothes when they can add a little more money and get Gucci and other highquality brands

Originally Posted by sam206

where are the crooks?
I could never really understand why people buy Bape and BBC and get uglly *** clothes when they can add a little more money and get Gucci and other high quality brands

I don't know about that now. Bape hoody = $200, Gucci hoody = $600+, Bape t-shirt = $45, Gucci t-shirt = $350+, Bape sneakers = $140, Gucci sneakers =$450+ . Plus, if your measurements are over 6'2, 215lbs Gucci and most other designer clothing will not fit you unless you like wearing your stuff skintight. I don't know about you, but if I am paying $100+ for anything, it better fit me right.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by sam206

where are the crooks?
I could never really understand why people buy Bape and BBC and get uglly *** clothes when they can add a little more money and get Gucci and other high quality brands

I don't know about that now. Bape hoody = $200, Gucci hoody = $600+, Bape t-shirt = $45, Gucci t-shirt = $350+, Bape sneakers = $140, Gucci sneakers = $450+ . Plus, if your measurements are over 6'2, 215lbs Gucci and most other designer clothing will not fit you unless you like wearing your stuff skin tight. I don't know about you, but if I am paying $100+ for anything, it better fit me right.
wo wo wo !!!
bape t shirt for 45 dollars
I think you are talking about fapes not bapes

sam206 wrote:
Originally Posted by jay zoe2

sam206 wrote:
where are the crooks?

I don't know about that now. Bape hoody = $200, Gucci hoody = $600+, Bape t-shirt = $45, Gucci t-shirt = $350+, Bape sneakers = $140, Gucci sneakers = $450+ . Plus, if your measurements are over 6'2, 215lbs Gucci and most other designer clothing will not fit you unless you like wearing your stuff skin tight. I don't know about you, but if I am paying $100+ for anything, it better fit me right.

wo wo wo !!!
bape t shirt for 45 dollars
I think you are talking about fapes not bapes

indifferent.gif
. Homeboy, I live in Japan. You dudes in the states overpay forBape, but their shirts only cost $45 at every Bape store in Japan. You guys put Bape on a pedestal, but out here people buy it and rock it like it'snothing. The same way you guys go crazy over Uniqlo. That brand is on K-mart/Sear status out here.

Edit:

Correction. The shirts retail for $60. You still get the point.

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Anyone know where I can cop one of those Diamond Supply Co cardigans online?

the diamond supply co site

it opens when theres a drop

and the cardigans arnt out yet

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

That's kind of weird isn't it?

yea i thought so but then again all they really did was remove the union name slap on a stussy sign and stickers

Originally Posted by jpap348

Quick Supreme question...whenever a new collection releases do they always have box tees/hoodies? Probably have to be one of the first 5 in line to get them though
smh.gif

they've been dropping box logo hoodies/crewnecks consistently the last 3 fall lineups
box ts seem to come out every other lineup
no you dont have to be the first 5 in line but you do have to be there very early if you want a chance at getting one

Supreme, Diamond, & Play Cloth's fall collection is bout to leave me BROKE
smh.gif
.......I shouldn't even be coppin like that, cause im about to switch up to my Carhart x 6" timbs winter uniform real soon..........these polo bootsthough, have me really considering retiring my timbs this season ....i dont know..

Not having the $$$$ to shop crazy !!!
mad.gif
.. But Good thread haze ...

Very glad to see some brands toned down that blind as a bat color scheme ...

Surprisingly, Crooks & Castle has some decent shoes coming out. Simple and not over the top.
Capsule-Show-Crooks-Castles-Footwear-Collection-Preview-11-540x360.jpg
Capsule-Show-Crooks-Castles-Footwear-Collection-Preview-01-540x360.jpg

Capsule-Show-Crooks-Castles-Footwear-Collection-Preview-04-540x360.jpg
Capsule-Show-Crooks-Castles-Footwear-Collection-Preview-08-540x360.jpg

Capsule-Show-Crooks-Castles-Footwear-Collection-Preview-09-540x360.jpg
Capsule-Show-Crooks-Castles-Footwear-Collection-Preview-10-540x360.jpg

The C&C shoe looks nice.
I'm back at school which kills the pockets and I have to go buy a TI-89 which is about another $180 if I buy it from the school, hopefully I can find itcheap online.
Safe to say I will not be buy anything from the fall releases
laugh.gif
frown.gif

This BBC fitted collection is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have the rep the home team and go with the White Sox joint.
no word on RD or availability yet,
via HB
2ldekqa.jpg

So what's good with Supreme?
I heard they didn't release the mickey tee's/hoodies or the box logo hoodies at their retail locations yet.
maybe they'll release on their webshop, maybe...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

K...

Dont forget me...I want that crew...that's a dope design...

You already know K...

Dre, lukej and Hypebeast I got y'all too.
nerd.gif

Monday I got you.

Crew necks looking right. I added a little extra design element that set them off perfectly.

Just waiting on the printers right now.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Play Cloths T-Shirts are good to go, have had no problems with my shirts...good quality.
how do they run? should i get my size, go up 1, go down 1?

Word....the tees are comfy as hell
pimp.gif

They fit a little small though.

Back
Top Bottom