Official Fashion/Streetwear Thread Vol. 2 - No Tops hats and Lapels - Updated Daily - PG.12

I need this pronto!
6d51663c2210f5e852fb7f68a4e884c766c858ce.jpg

Originally Posted by geminifly

Anybody cop any of the Diamond stuff that dropped on Thursday?

nah, not me. I like a couple of the tee's but I'll probably just wait til one of the shops around here gets their shipment.

Originally Posted by geminifly

I need this pronto!

Yup,
pimp.gif
But I'm gonna wait and see if it'll go on sale on the webshop.
$500 is kinda steep... and it's seems like they're not movin.

^ I was going to grab that Supreme varsity as well, til I saw it was close to $500. Way too expensive.

Stussy NYC has a bunch of GREAT stuff. You guys should really check it out, bunch of dope tees and outerwear available.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^ I was going to grab that Supreme varsity as well, til I saw it was close to $500. Way too expensive.

Stussy NYC has a bunch of GREAT stuff. You guys should really check it out, bunch of dope tees and outerwear available.
I never really messed with Stussy (I only have like one tee of theirs) but I checked out their web store and I liked a lot of their tee's andhoody's, and it's not that expensive either
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Supreme is trippin on that Mickey collab, the tee cost $108..., smh.
!!! SCSMYBBD... Jinkies. The T-shirt is quite expensive.
Yup, the hoody is up there as well at $158, but it ain't moving that quickly, all sizes are still available. Hopefully no one cop's and itmakes it to the sale at the end of the season.
But the good color's in the Tee are sold out... Resellers trying to get that $$$

Those on a budget and that need a good warm jacket.

Old Navy has these on sale for $40 right now. Retail is $50.No online, but in-store.

I bought them both. The fit and quality is incredible for this price. I really couldn't pass it up. I wish they had a Brown though. Twill joint works tho.

Just thought I'd put ya'll on. It's still a recession out here....

Men's Flannel-Lined Bomber Jackets
on673838-00vliv01.jpg

on673838-01vliv01.jpg

Men's Jersey-Lined Military Jackets
on673835-00vliv01.jpg

on673835-01av1v01.jpg

on673835-02vliv01.jpg

Im hoping for another Play Cloths black letterman this year cause I missed out on last. I saw the grey in the Complex vid on that link and it was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom