Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

we killin kids
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i been sayin since he came out that he's the dude dc SHOULD back but you know what that wale affiliation does unfortunately smh... everytime i've seen him son is GOOOONNNEEE ahaha

i mess wit him for the most part... PG checkin in, from the burbs of Beltsville
laugh.gif
don't fake though...
ya'll had like 14 bodies in 14 days tho..them pg youngns loafin.

man WHAT! one of them joints was up the street by UMD then there was another one i drove RIGHT PAST last weekend smh. +%*!! getting hectic... and once again, i live in the burbs
laugh.gif

just moved to the "hood" though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

we killin kids
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i been sayin since he came out that he's the dude dc SHOULD back but you know what that wale affiliation does unfortunately smh... everytime i've seen him son is GOOOONNNEEE ahaha

i mess wit him for the most part... PG checkin in, from the burbs of Beltsville
laugh.gif
don't fake though...
ya'll had like 14 bodies in 14 days tho..them pg youngns loafin.

man WHAT! one of them joints was up the street by UMD then there was another one i drove RIGHT PAST last weekend smh. +%*!! getting hectic... and once again, i live in the burbs
laugh.gif

just moved to the "hood" though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VA757VA

.but me bein from norfolk,i always grouped all that together as DMV ya kno? im jus tryna see where the disconnect happened and whats really good... 

on a sidenote DC is 
smokin.gif
All that DMV unity %@%% is new and to be honest half the people I know from the city hate that %@%%. 
laugh.gif

They preferred it when we were called the DC Metro area.

But yeah, I think one of the reasons MFs from DC hate it when an outside dude claims a hood is just that. They always claim a hood, nobody ever says they stay around a nice part of the city. I guess they think it's some badge of honor or something. Bump all that. 

Like cuz said I'm from PG and I always stayed here, no need to front.  

Originally Posted by VA757VA

.but me bein from norfolk,i always grouped all that together as DMV ya kno? im jus tryna see where the disconnect happened and whats really good... 

on a sidenote DC is 
smokin.gif
All that DMV unity %@%% is new and to be honest half the people I know from the city hate that %@%%. 
laugh.gif

They preferred it when we were called the DC Metro area.

But yeah, I think one of the reasons MFs from DC hate it when an outside dude claims a hood is just that. They always claim a hood, nobody ever says they stay around a nice part of the city. I guess they think it's some badge of honor or something. Bump all that. 

Like cuz said I'm from PG and I always stayed here, no need to front.  

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He's the first DC _ I've ever head say anything semi positive about Alpo
laugh.gif

"rip my fool mohammad and free my ninja Malvo."
As you can see...if you've ever done ANY type of criminal activity...Trel @@!+$ w/ you 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day...it's really a term that alot of PG/Moco/Nova heads created to get that DC "stamp" so to speak. I'm all for the unity thing but I'm quick to correct people who don't know any better when they come around me talking that DMV $+*+ (even though I'm one of the rare locals that's lived in all 3 
laugh.gif
). When people ask me when I live now and I tell em Alexandria I be getting funny looks like "Oh this N' ain't real he rich".
laugh.gif
 Got damn right I am fool. I couldn't WAIT to move to VA when I was growing up. In PG/DC we always looked at VA like "that place to be" when you made it. 

laugh.gif

As you can see...if you've ever done ANY type of criminal activity...Trel @@!+$ w/ you 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day...it's really a term that alot of PG/Moco/Nova heads created to get that DC "stamp" so to speak. I'm all for the unity thing but I'm quick to correct people who don't know any better when they come around me talking that DMV $+*+ (even though I'm one of the rare locals that's lived in all 3 
laugh.gif
). When people ask me when I live now and I tell em Alexandria I be getting funny looks like "Oh this N' ain't real he rich".
laugh.gif
 Got damn right I am fool. I couldn't WAIT to move to VA when I was growing up. In PG/DC we always looked at VA like "that place to be" when you made it. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea i peeped that... Wasn't really sure if he was talking about them or some of his guys named after them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea i peeped that... Wasn't really sure if he was talking about them or some of his guys named after them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The bars just get better and better, the imagery is dope lol..son said "my ##!@# on my ****, think my whip come from the dealership, little do she know that while she drivin it is stolen, if the police pull us over then them charges she'll be holdin."

The bars just get better and better, the imagery is dope lol..son said "my ##!@# on my ****, think my whip come from the dealership, little do she know that while she drivin it is stolen, if the police pull us over then them charges she'll be holdin."

the grass is always greener on the other side...i couldn't wait to get out of VA when i was younger...

the grass is always greener on the other side...i couldn't wait to get out of VA when i was younger...

Late as hell but I been on Trel since you put us on to him w/ that No Secrets vid. He got my attention right away
pimp.gif
...other dude Cobain or w/e, not so much. Trel has "it".

That Freak a Melody off his tape is my +$%* too.

Late as hell but I been on Trel since you put us on to him w/ that No Secrets vid. He got my attention right away
pimp.gif

Trel is smooth. but honestly....Wale be flowing foreal. I like G'd up *@@ as much as the next person, but Wale is on some other *@@. He ain't from "the city" but he put us on. Bammas jealous of that man. "Let that boy cook, moe"

Trel is smooth. but honestly....Wale be flowing foreal. I like G'd up *@@ as much as the next person, but Wale is on some other *@@. He ain't from "the city" but he put us on. Bammas jealous of that man. "Let that boy cook, moe"

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

pimp.gif

That 

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

pimp.gif

That 

Back
Top Bottom