Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

The more I look at the FOG adidas pair, the more I'm liking them. Might have to scoop after missing out on all the FOG nike 1s.

yeah i know. i’ll wait to catch ‘em on sale
I legit like em too I love the Californias and these look like great update to the model. But that price :lol: Especially when the OG where already 195…trippin

It looks less pointy and overall "beefier" which I like. I still rather get Birk Bostons though.

Like shooter said, i wish it had vents. Calis can get very sweaty in there; and now it’s even thicker. But i’ll take it for $120! 😂

I usually wear em when i shower in hotels. Don’t want my feet to be touching the floor directly.

it’s my most worn shoe by a long way. i gotta try em. leather insole is interesting

fear-of-god-adidas-sneaker-collaboration-release-date-2.jpg
fear-of-god-adidas-sneaker-collaboration-release-date-1.jpg

Essentials basketball shoes lol. They are cool tho. Will cop black for sure.

Crazy these took 3 years tho. Its basically an adidas 101
giphy.gif

I was thinking recently I couldn't rock the full fit of any of this stuff. Just seems like doing too much.

Tbf most people wont, but for the looks and runway its always worn together just to show em. The coats though you could get away with a matching type bottom. I like the coats dont get me wrong, he just oding with it. :lol:

I love the coats I just can’t pull off the od oversized fit. I can get the same look for less money and more flattering fit (for myself) elsewhere.

I love the coats I just can’t pull off the od oversized fit. I can get the same look for less money and more flattering fit (for myself) elsewhere.

One thing about FoG is that they do the o/s look WELL. Another brand can do o/s and it wont give the same look, and if you get a reg fit coat and get it a size bigger to get an o/s fit it wont be nearly the same either. If thats the silhouete youre trying to achieve, 100% it pays to get it from FoG or another brand that does the o/s fit well, and thats usually another high end brand. Regular brands say o/s but they still have to cater to a wider audience so its fit still isnt comparable.

Theres brands like Asos or Bershka that do o/s coats and its hit or miss, it might have a decent look but its cheap quality so it doesnt “hold” its shape when you wear it. Zara had some o/s coats with better quality that “holds” its o/s shape but its still a tier or two below a high end brand and its not truelly o/s.

I have yet to see one person in public with OS FOG, especially the coats and such. Most here wear just hoodies, shirts and sweats. And that includes me. Dont think this will sell at all, at least in the bay area

Back
Top Bottom