Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

IMG_7128.jpeg

I have yet to see one person in public with OS FOG, especially the coats and such. Most here wear just hoodies, shirts and sweats. And that includes me. Dont think this will sell at all, at least in the bay area
There’s just no setting for all that here in the bay. Ain’t no one goes to the city like that during the day, nor does the weather permit it. Honestly I don’t know who goes out to the city unless you’re clubbing at night or a transplant.

I have yet to see one person in public with OS FOG, especially the coats and such. Most here wear just hoodies, shirts and sweats. And that includes me. Dont think this will sell at all, at least in the bay area
i rock fog all the time.
and that’s probably a good thing you don’t see it everywhere, no?
but have you tried it? i’m not sure how others perceive it but the comfort, quality, and fit are unparalleled to me.

i don’t have a lot of fog stuff as they are expensive but the things i do have are staples for me. things like the coat, double breasted blazer, denims, and knit t shirt etc.

Have y’all messed with the Kyoto berks?? They’re very comfortable and I think they look better than the FOG birks

Have y’all messed with the Kyoto berks?? They’re very comfortable and I think they look better than the FOG birks
i went down the rabbit hole of birkenstock alternatives and ultimately landed on the kyoto as the one i would eventually buy. looks great.

Bummer. Is it the fitting? fabric? cushioning? Maybe go up a size.
Did these quick before the rain got me.
They are sized like the yeezy slide. So no issue there.

The sole is just too hard with minimal paddin. Bricks... Birks def should’ve made these more comfortable.

Lowkey sad I bought these for that much 😂

Got another complaint on the calis too … thought I could wear these with no socks … nope! Blister first day! Socks on going forward.

Today hasn’t been my day man :smh:

you would think jerry sees the 2.0 as a sneaker you would wear with less casual fits cause of the leather insole and lack of vents, but the colors he chose to release first are not the case.
i’d take a black 2.0 easy.

and waiting on these for the low to be the answer to my never ending problem of hating dress shoes.
FC43A6A5-EFBD-4FEB-95E0-7AA55184631D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom