Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

I was too late to see the story, it’s gone. Like how big do these actually run? I was half sleep and the EU sizes threw me off
Had maybe two fingers width between his heel and edge of the slide. At least a half if not full size down from what I saw. I went .5 down to give some toe wiggle room since there’s no ventilation.

fogzegna’s came in. suede is buttery. i want the espadrilles now.
73B772DF-8695-4EEC-A549-202C113DF1F7.jpeg

81BDA64C-49F2-48F5-AC7A-511AA79F321B.jpeg

I figured if I was able to order 2 pair there was and will be a ton of these.

my pairs all shipped. anyone have in hand photos? all of the one's i've seen look all different. hard to grasp the colors.
apparently these are almond :lol:
1626309933773.png

my pairs all shipped. anyone have in hand photos? all of the one's i've seen look all different. hard to grasp the colors.
1626309933773.png

I ordered two pairs separately. One pair shows they will arrive Monday. The other says unfulfilled. I’m wondering if they shipped both together.

How will your pairs arrive? Did you place them on the same order?

Last edited:
I ordered two pairs separately. One pair shows they will arrive Monday. The other says unfulfilled. I’m wondering if they shipped both together.

How will your pairs arrive? Did you place them on the same order?
all seperate orders but all shipped. 1st pair coming friday .

1626309933773.png
Jerry taking a page out of the Kanye book with these damn wishywashy colors. My cement pair should be here Saturday.

creams. my almonds came in too but been too lazy to go to the lobby and pick em up.
went down 1 full size and might have been able to go down another cause I have skinny feet. they fit well though. beautiful design and very comfy. I am going to going to be wearing the hell out of these. the price tag feels steep cause of the lightweight materials but design wise these are worth the retail price. overall im happy with em. plan on wearing these as my travel shoes when i go to hawaii later this year.
anyone have the yeezy slides? How does this material compare?
B5B2EEB6-3199-4987-80AE-F8A649F13E0A.jpeg

Yeah I was fully convinced I'd sell these but I tried them on and was like damn...The cements look great though.

creams. my almonds came in too but been too lazy to go to the lobby and pick em up.
went down 1 full size and might have been able to go down another cause I have skinny feet. they fit well though. beautiful design and very comfy. I am going to going to be wearing the hell out of these. the price tag feels steep cause of the lightweight materials but design wise these are worth the retail price. overall im happy with em. plan on wearing these as my travel shoes when i go to hawaii later this year.
anyone have the yeezy slides? How does this material compare?
B5B2EEB6-3199-4987-80AE-F8A649F13E0A.jpeg
Struck out every slides release, but I will say they’re just a tad less soft than the foam runners. Overall I’m happy with my purchase.

any on feet pics with NT denim? jk. how are they? worth the price?

How are y’all liking the California’s?

I can’t stop wearing them. the more I’ve worn mine the more they’ve molded to my feet. Work in health care and I use one pair as my work shoes. They are perfect cause I can just clean them with my some disinfectant wipes and they look brand new.
only annoying thing is everyone at work keeps asking about them and I’m tired of explaining the price to people. Everyone wears crocs but are all looking for some that actually look good. Tired of these being a topic of conversation.

Got a pair of Concrete and Cream in size 41 but they are too big. I knew I needed to size down to a 40 but gave it a shot anyways. If anybody has a size 40 in Concrete or Cream and wants to trade for my 41’s, DM me.

Thankfully the pacsun drop was the same recycled fits in basura colors, their website has become joke over the past year for drops. I don’t think it’s bots since Essentials stuff has no resell value, the servers just trash.

Back
Top Bottom