Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Can anyone help with sizing? I’m 5’8 190 with broad shoulders. I’m trying to get a crewneck sweatshirt or hoodie. I like my fit to be loose but not drowning. Debating between M or L. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Can anyone help with sizing? I’m 5’8 190 with broad shoulders. I’m trying to get a crewneck sweatshirt or hoodie. I like my fit to be loose but not drowning. Debating between M or L. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
i'd say for intended fit you'd be a large

At his height he’s a M. I’m 6’1 but a lil skinnier and a M fits like a loose large. I’d be swimming in a Fog large. The pants are TTS but the tops fit very large.

I’d go with a medium.

at 190 I disagree. Especially at 5’8 he’s pretty broad.
The hoodies and crew necks aren’t too elongated.
check out the models at ssense
Them cats are all wearing mediums and they probably weigh like 140lbs soaking wet.

im 185 and lift religiously. I wear a large.

I heard SSENSE had fast shipping but my 12.10 order still hasn't shipped.

Anyone else not get their orders?

I heard SSENSE had fast shipping but my 12.10 order still hasn't shipped.

Anyone else not get their orders?
I am in a similar boat. I bought a L/S for a Xmas gift and no movement. I ordered something else like a day or two later and it says it shipped. Goes to check to day on the second item and no movement on either item.

they’re dealing with a huge back up. I got my two orders shipped. However my first order is stuck in Kentucky :smh: Or hasn’t progressed. Cmon man please don’t tell me it’s lost. I already paid one day shipping on top of that waited for days for it to ship.

Just got the sweats in, amazing fit, will definitely be on these more

Ordered from ssense 12/10 also just got it yesterday

Also got this but willing to let it go doesnt fit me

Attachments

• 9D53EC92-7D74-4121-821F-78E015808BC1.jpeg
    9D53EC92-7D74-4121-821F-78E015808BC1.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 493F9748-1378-4243-9DCC-DE829A9D76D1.jpeg
    493F9748-1378-4243-9DCC-DE829A9D76D1.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 432
  • 095397FB-860A-4937-9BF0-AACD3E1E2F2D.jpeg
    095397FB-860A-4937-9BF0-AACD3E1E2F2D.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 454
For those wondering about SSENSE, I just got an email from them today stating that my order was delayed and won’t arrive until after Christmas.

Smh I got an xs on one of the sweats and that **** was skin tight lol, that’s going immediately back to ssense. I guess you can’t really reference YouTube reviewers… Every sizing vid I watched dudes were the same weight and height as me but I guess im just built thicker :frown:

Smh I got an xs on one of the sweats and that **** was skin tight lol, that’s going immediately back to ssense. I guess you can’t really reference YouTube reviewers… Every sizing vid I watched dudes were the same weight and height as me but I guess im just built thicker :frown:
shirt or pants? whats your height/weight?

shirt or pants? whats your height/weight?
Sweat pants

I’m 5’6” 155lbs. I watched several review vids of dudes the same size going with the xs. My legs were just too big lol. I do have a small coming in so I’m interested to see if those fit better

Sweat pants

I’m 5’6” 155lbs. I watched several review vids of dudes the same size going with the xs. My legs were just too big lol. I do have a small coming in so I’m interested to see if those fit better
gotcha. I'm 5'9 145 and wear XS sweatpants comfortably, I guess because I have a little more length than you (I'm about a 30" waist)

one thing I noticed is this pair seems to run longer than the ones I copped last year, they are actually super long so I can't imagine wearing them if I were 3" shorter. I mean I guess it would be okay, since I don't mind stacking. I hope the S works out for you though, they're stupid comfortable if you grab the right size

gotcha. I'm 5'9 145 and wear XS sweatpants comfortably, I guess because I have a little more length than you (I'm about a 30" waist)

one thing I noticed is this pair seems to run longer than the ones I copped last year, they are actually super long so I can't imagine wearing them if I were 3" shorter. I mean I guess it would be okay, since I don't mind stacking. I hope the S works out for you though, they're stupid comfortable if you grab the right size

Thanks man. I’m a size 30 waist too, but my thighs and calves flare out and left with skinny knees and ankles :lol:. I don’t mind the stacking and I preferred that kinda slim/baggy look. I’m hoping the black small is just right cuz I know how sweat pants get; they tend to stretch out over time. And agree the heavyweight fabric is super comfortable. I hope to score the dark heather sweats in my true size :/

Sorry to hear regarding Ssense shipping. I didn’t order during the holiday months so I can’t speak to that. I do know one thing though, stay away from any company that partners with lasership. That service is a nightmare.

Anyone ever get the essentials 9fifty snapback? Thing looks terrible the way the front doesn't hold shape.

I have another question for sizing. I’ve watched videos and read reviews about sizing for the Californias. I’m a 9.5 with slightly wide feet. I’ve heard to size down anywhere from one full size to one and half sizes down. Any help would br appreciated.

They must be boats because I size up on all slides or flops. I can’t help you but it’s a few dudes in here that rock with the cali’s.

Back
Top Bottom