OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a Sz medium all over flash jacket for around $170 ($249-40%+shipping) shipped from Camarillo 8053844480. Think they have a few mediums left.

Called to ask for Flyknits and the dude told me they're 70...smh I'm looking right at the damn price. Thank you for the pics though

The store probably got in some hot water for using an additional markdown on Flyknit, which is supposed to be off-limits/excluded from store-level discounts. Someone probably told them to retract it once pics with green tags started popping up.

I got the 411...Google search, read this thread or better yet...give them a call....lazy 

If I were you, I would call another...Some employees are Aholes...I had one that denied me of purchasing over the phone EVEN when I was gonna purchase over $200...

That's actually why you were probably denied; the max on a phone order is $200

Last edited:
Nike Outlet in Bergen Town Center Paramus NJ had a pair of BHM LeBron XI's size 12 on display by the registers. Not sure if they would take a phone order on them. 

Marshalls in San Juan Capi CA. Lebron Soldier 6. They only had this one pair and it was an 8.

Any toddler jordans in any outlets?

Some retro toddler I found yesterday. Outlet in Pleasant Praire had some Jordan Retro 5 fire red (262) 857-7333 and then South Chicago has some Jordan 8 playoffs 773 846 5460.

Last edited:
Tried to grab the Flyknits for $49 and they wouldn't let me phone order them. Said they were on clearance and directed me to another Factory Store. They had them for $89 and was going to order but they didn't allow the %30 discount, said it was only for walk in customers    
tired.gif

Last edited:
Tried to grab the Flyknits for $49 and they wouldn't let me phone order them. Said they were on clearance and directed me to another Factory Store. They had them for $89 and was going to order but they didn't allow the %30 discount, said it was only for walk in customers    |I  
Hate hate hate. Ask for a manager and complain. Say your homies ordered them with discount

Tried to grab the Flyknits for $49 and they wouldn't let me phone order them. Said they were on clearance and directed me to another Factory Store. They had them for $89 and was going to order but they didn't allow the %30 discount, said it was only for walk in customers    
tired.gif

When'd you call and did they say they were sold out ?

EDIT: Clinton Outlet Mall In Connecticut

This jacket was around 41.97 plus 40% off, lots of sizes

These are the same price as the AF1 hi's above

Last edited:
Tried to grab the Flyknits for $49 and they wouldn't let me phone order them. Said they were on clearance and directed me to another Factory Store. They had them for $89 and was going to order but they didn't allow the %30 discount, said it was only for walk in customers    |I  

Hate hate hate. Ask for a manager and complain. Say your homies ordered them with discount

Kinda sucks that the first spot wouldn't let you place a phone order. But, on the second part, it isn't uncommon for outlets to not allow those 30% sales to apply to phone orders. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't, but it's certainly not a shock when they say no.

I guess another thing to do would be to use Nikefind to locate other locations with that pair and call them and try to see if any of them would price match. ...It's doubtful that any place would match the 49.99 price. But, perhaps you might find and other spot with $89 that would apply the 30%.

Merrimack, NH outlet has 30% off of selected footwear and on all hash wall. No pics but they had all flyknits for 30% off (including frees)

If I remeber correctly they had the light blue/navu or blk flyknit racers on the hash in sz8 and 10

Kinda sucks that the first spot wouldn't let you place a phone order. But, on the second part, it isn't uncommon for outlets to not allow those 30% sales to apply to phone orders. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't, but it's certainly not a shock when they say no.

I guess another thing to do would be to use Nikefind to locate other locations with that pair and call them and try to see if any of them would price match. ...It's doubtful that any place would match the 49.99 price. But, perhaps you might find and other spot with $89 that would apply the 30%.
when i went to my local outlet for the sale, i asked if he could price match, but since it was a store-based discount(to $50 with the green tag), he couldn't match it.

HOWEVER! The manager of my outlet called their manager and said that there is no reason the 30% shouldn't apply over the phone. He spoke with their manager who confirmed that employees should not be denying the promotion to customers over the phone. I call them again trying to place an order and am told they were sold out the day before (Friday) when that same day (Saturday) i was speaking to another employee who said there was availability but could only do $50 for a phone order...

What's wrong with these outlet employees(sorry if you are one) but some of them just seem to be on a mission to make sure out-of-state people don't get a good deal on a pair of kicks and the only way to win an arguement(i.e. get the 30% off or anything else) you have to talk to the manager.

tl;dr

Frustrated

Merrimack, NH outlet has 30% off of selected footwear and on all hash wall. No pics but they had all flyknits for 30% off (including frees)

If I remeber correctly they had the light blue/navu or blk flyknit racers on the hash in sz8 and 10

just called to see about those racers said they didn't have any :x

^^^ I definitely held both pairs on my hands. I left like a half hr ago. Although it was pretty busy at the time. The employee probably didn't look hard enough lol it was on the lower shelves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom