OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ontario mills outlets, ca nike outlet has Lebron X dunkman colorway on the has wall for $140 +30% off 9,9.5,10 also had orange bron X low for $99.99+ 30% off

Burlington had griffey 360 max in orange and watermelon colorway for $49.99

Picked up these griffey fury for $59 last pair..View media item 807785

I didnt say u cant do it...be my fkin guest...
Folks cant get the deals because they dont make the move...they decide to call it quits after one store...

I called 4 differ stores before I got what I wanted and the item is in Oregon and is being shipped to me in NY....so please tell...how did I get the deal then? 

Here is a better move...why dont have your local factory store call the other factory that carrys the same item you want to pricematch the lower the price...you really think showing them this forum is gonna help? lol

but if you see some wack *** flynit for 50 plus 30% off...who wants to pay more???...You said it will **** it up...I wanna know how?...unlike you...I have connections at my outlet....lol....let me stop before I get banned...

Last edited:
Going to the jersey gardens today I'll keep you guys updated on it. Have they had anything good lately?

but if you see some wack *** flynit for 50 plus 30% off...who wants to pay more???...You said it will **** it up...I wanna know how?...unlike you...I have connections at my outlet....lol....let me stop before I get banned...

Chill. I see what you are saying, but the fact of the matter is that it is much better to have the name and number of the other outlet with the deal and ask if they'd be willing to call to verify in an attempt to price match (they are not obligated to do so, remember) than it is to show them this thread. As FF said, they'll claim it's not reliable source. ...But, that's really just their out.

Outlet employees don't like this thread - at least most of those who know about this thread. Why? Because it creates more work for them. And, it often leads to flurries of phone calls. Maybe some managers care about overall sales numbers and they way a thread like this can help, but the average employee doesn't. If I'm trying to get size run info from an outlet - usually on something like B-grade Jordan retro drops - what I usually say is, "as you can guess, the fact that you have these has been posted on the blogs and websites, if you can let me know what sizes are remaining, I can post them and hopefully it will cut down on the amount of calls you get, as some people looking for certain sizes will know not to call." ...I want to inform the thread, but I position it as doing the store a favor, which is not actually inaccurate either.

This goes back to what I say all that time - sneaker stores don't like sneakerheads. The sneaker dudes think they do because they buy a lot of stuff. But, really, they know how to get the best deals, minimizing the store's profits, and they often pounce on things that would sell anyway. So, most of us really don't do any of these places any favors on the regular. The more obscure the item you are seeking, the better chance you have they will work with you. But, they know when they have a great deal and they know that they don't need to jump through any extra hoops to get those products off.

I've been hunting stuff at outlets for a long time (though not a thoroughly as some), and I think a lot of the long time pillars of this thread will agree that over the years, ordering from outlets has gotten a lot harder, not just in terms of demand, but in terms of policy. (Remember free shipping for mentioning that you used Nikefind?). And, part of that is that tons of people don't know how to act and wind up making phone orders more trouble than they are worth to a lot of these places. So, I'm actually very conscious of making the stores and employees feel comfortable and happy, and letting them know I'm trying to help them as much as possible too. In general, we should be thinking about preserving this resource in addition to milking it.

...This is not all directed at you; just sort of some food for thought.

Last edited:

I just went through a repped a bunch of people who posted info, IMO, we should be repping the people who take the time to post all this valuable information for us forum users. Personally, I've purchased stuff a bunch of times using this outlet, and i bet a lot of you do too, so lets rep the people who help make it a reality.

Even though a thing such as a "rep" is insignificant, it may persuade others to post.....Similar to how Sneakersteals has the new coin program thing.

I'm sorry if asking others to give out Reps is against the rules or a taboo topic, just felt like people posting pics weren't getting any forum love lol.
I got you.  repped.

Chill. I see what you are saying, but the fact of the matter is that it is much better to have the name and number of the other outlet with the deal and ask if they'd be willing to call to verify in an attempt to price match (they are not obligated to do so, remember) than it is to show them this thread. As FF said, they'll claim it's not reliable source. ...But, that's really just their out.

Outlet employees don't like this thread - at least most of those who know about this thread. Why? Because it creates more work for them. And, it often leads to flurries of phone calls. Maybe some managers care about overall sales numbers and they way a thread like this can help, but the average employee doesn't. If I'm trying to get size run info from an outlet - usually on something like B-grade Jordan retro drops - what I usually say is, "as you can guess, the fact that you have these has been posted on the blogs and websites, if you can let me know what sizes are remaining, I can post them and hopefully it will cut down on the amount of calls you get, as some people looking for certain sizes will know not to call." ...I want to inform the thread, but I position it as doing the store a favor, which is not actually inaccurate either.

This goes back to what I say all that time - sneaker stores don't like sneakerheads. The sneaker dudes think they do because they buy a lot of stuff. But, really, they know how to get the best deals, minimizing the store's profits, and they often pounce on things that would sell anyway. So, most of us really don't do any of these places any favors on the regular. The more obscure the item you are seeking, the better chance you have they will work with you. But, they know when they have a great deal and they know that they don't need to jump through any extra hoops to get those products off.

I've been hunting stuff at outlets for a long time (though not a thoroughly as some), and I think a lot of the long time pillars of this thread will agree that over the years, ordering from outlets has gotten a lot harder, not just in terms of demand, but in terms of policy. (Remember free shipping for mentioning that you used Nikefind?). And, part of that is that tons of people don't know how to act and wind up making phone orders more trouble than they are worth to a lot of these places. So, I'm actually very conscious of making the stores and employees feel comfortable and happy, and letting them know I'm trying to help them as much as possible too. In general, we should be thinking about preserving this resource in addition to milking it.

...This is not all directed at you; just sort of some food for thought.

not offended at all...and I appreciate the history....i enjoy this thread...but it becoming more pointless to mention a sale in another state and you can't do phone orders....i see great deals in here all the time, but if an employee or manager don't want to do their job which is to sell the product...what the point? Go get another job then....I don't mean to derail the thread...but I just wanted to get my point across....

If you have connections at the outlet so whats your point about going around showing them this thread? 

Feels like those that complain the most contribute the least.

If the thread is pointless, then by all means, exclude yourself from it.

Nobody feels like reading someone's attitude filled remarks.

Rosemont factory had flynit lunars blue 89 with 30off hash wall men's , and some other muti color flynit same price , mixed sizes lunar eclipse3 on hash wall grabbed for $40

As i said I went to the Jersey Gardens Today. TONS of elites at the NIke Outlet for $9 a piece. they had Flyknit Frees in they blue/white/grey black and the multi color for $69 each multiple sizes runs, the Black Digi Camo Forces FSR $79, and the Suede mid Forces FSR I forget the price but i believ it was $69 or $79 plus I think an extra 30% I got a bunch T-shirts for $7.99 plus 40% off which came out to $4 a piece. Most of the apperal was 40% off
View media item 808881

Last edited:
Air Max Speed Turf @ Marshalls 39.99 
eek.gif
  called all stores in the North West and all Sold Out.

Last edited:
NOLA Outlet on Carrolton Ave. 
(504) 486-8067

Lebron XI King's Pride 179.99

Most Sizes

KD VI Bamboo 109.99
Most Sizes

Both are B-grades, but most of them looked pretty flawless to me when I saw them the other day.

Did the brons have the og box? Haha. Sorry for asking, I'm just particular and I prefer having the original box.

FINALLY found something worth buying at my friendly Milwaukee Marshall's outlets.  They were a bit big, but I made the purchases for $50 and $60 respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom