OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know if the Flyknit Lunar2 in outlets get lower than $100 since the lunar3's just came out?
I copped my flyknit lunar 2s from the outlet for 69.99.

There was like 8 colorways. The black/greys and white/greys were 89.99 and everything else was 69.99.

Albertville, MN nike outlet if that helps.

There was like 8 colorways. The black/greys and white/greys were 89.99 and everything else was 69.99.

Thanks man, really appreciate it. if you don't mind, do you remember the other colors that were 69.99

Last edited:

Thanks man, really appreciate it. if you don't mind, do you remember the other colors that were 69.99
nike-flyknit-lunar-2-collection-2.jpg
nike-flyknit-lunar-2-preview-1.jpg
nike-flyknit-lunar-2-release-date.jpg

Last edited:
Nike clearance @ San Leandro within next 15-20 min I'm going to be returning LeBron 11 Sz. 11.5 diffused jade. $99.99 with 20% off hash.

Jersey Gardens was doing 20% off wall footwear and 40% off clearance apparel. Got a photo blue TF crew for $38. They had Kobe BHM, Kobe WTK, and Kobe X blue lagoon on display at the register. Did not check sizes but they were doing retail on the BHM.

Code for the jacket would be on that tag im guessing?.Half were priced at 48.99 I grabbed a large that had wrong price tag of 69.99. Make sure they dont overcharge u if u order. Should be 48.99 plus 30% off
Thank you, going to call them in the morning and try to order an XL

EDIT: Got mine on the way FAM. Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you, going to call them in the morning and try to order an XL

EDIT: Got mine on the way FAM. Thank you

What did they charge you? Cuz they wouldn't honor the $35 price for me, said 48.99 + shipping.. sucks cuz I really wanted it

Jersey Gardens was doing 20% off wall footwear and 40% off clearance apparel. Got a photo blue TF crew for $38. They had Kobe BHM, Kobe WTK, and Kobe X blue lagoon on display at the register. Did not check sizes but they were doing retail on the BHM.
they had other TF stuff there?

What did they charge you? Cuz they wouldn't honor the $35 price for me, said 48.99 + shipping.. sucks cuz I really wanted it
The 48.99 is the price it's supposed to be (30% off of 69.99).  I'm thinking an employee in the other place used the lower sale price as the regular price on some of their tags by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom