OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to deer park today...nothing really new that is worth making the trip for. only thing was a few of those tech fleece destroyers at 50% off but only size L and up. a few tech fleece sweatshirts in maroon and blue, didn't look at the price. 

View media item 1405395WPB outlet. 20 off wall, 40 off clearance. Copped the Jordan 3m pullover I've been eyeing for $38. Will go perfect with my xi gammas or my iii's. Also copped some Jordan drifit workout shirts for $15.

WPB outlet. 20 off wall, 40 off clearance. Copped the Jordan 3m pullover I've been eyeing for $38. Will go perfect with my xi gammas or my iii's. Also copped some Jordan drifit workout shirts for $15.
Two Questions. What is WPB? And could you tell me item SKU?

Ross stores does seem to be getting back to having some decent kicks.  Found all of these in Acworth GA.  All except Lebrons are still there and the Blazers were only $19 bucks.  Purple lace swap with a Hornets jersey seems in order.  Also saw that they have Stance socks now.  Never noticed those before so I assume it's a new carry for them. 

I used to find decent pairs about every other week at my Ross. Haven't seen anything good the past 2 months smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom