Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Deer Park, NY (631) 242-3014 - As of this past Saturday

Air Royal Mid - 366384-002 - Scattered sizes (no 10) $51.97 + 20% off hashwall

3M Six Rings - FSR - $89.99 (Bgrade)

Pistons VI - One size 11 on hashwall - $99 + 20% off

Air Jordan 2010 Blk/Red/Wht - $64.97 + 20% off - scattered sizes

WMNS LunarTrainer - Blk/White and Fuschia/Wht - $59.99 - Biggest size was womens 10

Blk/Navy Flightposite II - $59.97 - FSR

Uptempo 97 Urban Fed - $69.97 - FSR

Red/Blk/Wht (49ers) Carnivore - $37.97 - FSR - Someone below just reported these at $24.99.
Nike Tempo (Blk/Red) - $41.97 - FSR

Deer Park, NY (631) 242-3014 - As of this past Saturday

Air Royal Mid - 366384-002 - Scattered sizes (no 10) $51.97 + 20% off hashwall

3M Six Rings - FSR - $89.99 (Bgrade)

Pistons VI - One size 11 on hashwall - $99 + 20% off

Air Jordan 2010 Blk/Red/Wht - $64.97 + 20% off - scattered sizes

WMNS LunarTrainer - Blk/White and Fuschia/Wht - $59.99 - Biggest size was womens 10

Blk/Navy Flightposite II - $59.97 - FSR

Uptempo 97 Urban Fed - $69.97 - FSR

Red/Blk/Wht (49ers) Carnivore - $37.97 - FSR - Someone below just reported these at $24.99.
Nike Tempo (Blk/Red) - $41.97 - FSR

I know there was a small debate at the end of last months thread...and I just have one comment (you can delete if you like which you most likely will)..you said That outlets have been weak lately which is why this thread slowed down....honestly I don't think YOU can make that statement..how can you tell me what's fresh and what's not...the whole point of request is putting it out there what people have an interest in...I see cheap kicks ALL the time...alot of it doesn't appeal to me...if someone post that they are looking for it I can respond...

Example..dudes are waiting for Carnivores to be through away prices..unless you have some in your local outlet you would think that price is what it is..it would be cool to ask..Yo any one see these for cheaper then $34.97??? What's wrong with that?

I think what makes NT great is back and forth exchanges..why should this thread be any different??? Agreed sometimes its non sense but you skip that and move on...I been hanging in the Lebron thread lateley and ALOT of it is BS..well it's BS to me..but it might be good for someone else..who am I to make that call...you push through the what you think is relevant and read what you want...

I think the problem with this the thread is ONE person (meaning you) decides what relevant and what's not..and that's NOT what NT is or should be all about...

I know there was a small debate at the end of last months thread...and I just have one comment (you can delete if you like which you most likely will)..you said That outlets have been weak lately which is why this thread slowed down....honestly I don't think YOU can make that statement..how can you tell me what's fresh and what's not...the whole point of request is putting it out there what people have an interest in...I see cheap kicks ALL the time...alot of it doesn't appeal to me...if someone post that they are looking for it I can respond...

Example..dudes are waiting for Carnivores to be through away prices..unless you have some in your local outlet you would think that price is what it is..it would be cool to ask..Yo any one see these for cheaper then $34.97??? What's wrong with that?

I think what makes NT great is back and forth exchanges..why should this thread be any different??? Agreed sometimes its non sense but you skip that and move on...I been hanging in the Lebron thread lateley and ALOT of it is BS..well it's BS to me..but it might be good for someone else..who am I to make that call...you push through the what you think is relevant and read what you want...

I think the problem with this the thread is ONE person (meaning you) decides what relevant and what's not..and that's NOT what NT is or should be all about...

I'm pretty sure no one would want these, but I saw these want to be Lebron 7 at Ross or Marshall's

sick.gif

I'm pretty sure no one would want these, but I saw these want to be Lebron 7 at Ross or Marshall's

sick.gif

Riverhead:
The only good stuff I saw

Lebron 8  Veterans Day Edition   (USA)  109.99  Full size run to size 15

Jordan 9   Powder blue/white  $109.99  For the Love of the Game

Jordan CMFT 12  white/blue/black   $99.99

Air Griffey 2  black/line green 89.99

Hyper dunk  2010  Lietuva  89.99

They had the Jordan 6  black/red  for $29.99 I saw a size 14 on the clearance table when u enter the store but I went to the hash wall and picked up a size 15 and ask the sales guy and he said yeah they are $29.99. They have alot of size 14 and 15 but I didnt check for the normal sizes from 7-13  call them up and see if they got ur size.

Oh yeah Januarys outlet post I posted the Air Max 1 black/purple with the pony hair for 21.99 those were the Air Maxim and they are sold out!

Deer Park:

Only thing I saw that was good

Air Carnivore White/red/brown    $24.99

Air Max Uptempo  House of Hoops edition   Black/Red  for $41.97  I have seen this shoe @the HOH Roosevelt Field

Air Huarache  Tr White/Purple  $79.99

Penny 1/2 Cent   Black/Green  (Green Spark)  $129.99

Air Jordan CMFT  Black/Grey  $99.99
sick.gif

Riverhead:

Air Griffey 2  black/line green 89.99

They had the Jordan 6  black/red  for $29.99 I saw a size 14 on the clearance table when u enter the store but I went to the hash wall and picked up a size 15 and ask the sales guy and he said yeah they are $29.99. They have alot of size 14 and 15 but I didnt check for the normal sizes from 7-13  call them up and see if they got ur size.

Oh yeah Januarys outlet post I posted the Air Max 1 black/purple with the pony hair for 21.99 those were the Air Maxim and they are sold out!

Deer Park:

Air Carnivore White/red/brown    $24.99

Air Max Uptempo  House of Hoops edition   Black/Red  for $41.97  I have seen this shoe @the HOH Roosevelt Field

sick.gif

RASHOLE wrote:

called, they said they were $99.99
and only 1 size 15 left.

RASHOLE wrote:

called, they said they were $99.99
and only 1 size 15 left.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Riverhead:

Air Griffey 3 black/line green 89.99

Deer Park:

sick.gif

The Black/Red 6's are not $29.99... the guy said they are $99.99, and that he's already had like 6 people call.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Riverhead:

Air Griffey 3 black/line green 89.99

Deer Park:

sick.gif

The Black/Red 6's are not $29.99... the guy said they are $99.99, and that he's already had like 6 people call.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Those 14 and 15's in the blk/red 6's been sitting since black friday. They had a good size rub but got cleaned out that day.

Those 14 and 15's in the blk/red 6's been sitting since black friday. They had a good size rub but got cleaned out that day.

I have the receipt in my hand it came up to $32.58!   The shoe was on the the clearance table size 14 with the $29.99 sticker on it and I went to the hash wall and picked a size 15 and ask the sales man if I can get it for $29.99 and he said Yes!

Vibes
8905 165th Street
 Jamaica NY 11432-5143
(718) 298-6526

I went to Vibes ova by 165st and I saw they had the Jordan Jumbo Jumpman Polos on sale for $30.00 up to size 4x. They got alot of Nike and Jordan gear. They got G-shocks on sale for $80.00. Go with cash so u dont have to pay tax.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...n-polo-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

I have the receipt in my hand it came up to $32.58!   The shoe was on the the clearance table size 14 with the $29.99 sticker on it and I went to the hash wall and picked a size 15 and ask the sales man if I can get it for $29.99 and he said Yes!

Vibes
8905 165th Street
 Jamaica NY 11432-5143
(718) 298-6526

I went to Vibes ova by 165st and I saw they had the Jordan Jumbo Jumpman Polos on sale for $30.00 up to size 4x. They got alot of Nike and Jordan gear. They got G-shocks on sale for $80.00. Go with cash so u dont have to pay tax.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...n-polo-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I understand your POV and agree that back-and-forth banter is part of NT and online forums as a whole, but there are plenty of other areas on Niketalk to do that. The reason why regulation began on this thread in the first place is because it was getting so out of control - you couldn't distinguish the updates from the comments and whatnot. We're trying to make NT as a whole a resource as well as a medium of conversation among sneakerheads and the NT Outlet thread was become less of a resource and more like...well, the LeBron thread.

Basically, when someone has an update, then he/she will share it. The fact the NT Outlet thread is regulated or not doesn't affect that, and have people make requests and useless comments isn't going to help that. We can't control the rate of participation - but just because a thread was 'poppin', doesn't mean more is going on. Before this thread was moderated, more than half of the thread was unnecessary fat. What's 'relevant' is if it pertains to something based on an update/product/particular location. That information was never touched. The rule about requests has been here before this thread was even regulated...it's just that everyone decided to overlook it. As for asking if anyone has seen it cheaper: if someone has seen it cheaper, they're going to update it if they wish regardless of whether or not it's been asked.

In the end, the NT outlet thread is not a 'service' in which regular contributors or active searchers are responsible for. That was the general atmosphere was like before - people would just come in and out, make requests, and check back a few days later to see if their 'service order' had been completed. THAT is why regular contributors decided to 'hang it up' because the lurkers would take advantage of the hard work of others. The primary goal of regulating this thread is to get rid of those who make requests, and the decreasing length of the outlet threads just shows you how much unnecessary crap you need to go through.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I understand your POV and agree that back-and-forth banter is part of NT and online forums as a whole, but there are plenty of other areas on Niketalk to do that. The reason why regulation began on this thread in the first place is because it was getting so out of control - you couldn't distinguish the updates from the comments and whatnot. We're trying to make NT as a whole a resource as well as a medium of conversation among sneakerheads and the NT Outlet thread was become less of a resource and more like...well, the LeBron thread.

Basically, when someone has an update, then he/she will share it. The fact the NT Outlet thread is regulated or not doesn't affect that, and have people make requests and useless comments isn't going to help that. We can't control the rate of participation - but just because a thread was 'poppin', doesn't mean more is going on. Before this thread was moderated, more than half of the thread was unnecessary fat. What's 'relevant' is if it pertains to something based on an update/product/particular location. That information was never touched. The rule about requests has been here before this thread was even regulated...it's just that everyone decided to overlook it. As for asking if anyone has seen it cheaper: if someone has seen it cheaper, they're going to update it if they wish regardless of whether or not it's been asked.

In the end, the NT outlet thread is not a 'service' in which regular contributors or active searchers are responsible for. That was the general atmosphere was like before - people would just come in and out, make requests, and check back a few days later to see if their 'service order' had been completed. THAT is why regular contributors decided to 'hang it up' because the lurkers would take advantage of the hard work of others. The primary goal of regulating this thread is to get rid of those who make requests, and the decreasing length of the outlet threads just shows you how much unnecessary crap you need to go through.

bah!!! i feel like an idiot because i slept on buying a couple of things i saw in the outlets last month. i called nike find last night, and they told me what sizes they had, and where they were, but they weren't my size...

my question is, is there any hope for me? obviously i can't call all the outlets, but is it possible that an outlet has stock of a size that isn't showing up on the rep's computer?

bah!!! i feel like an idiot because i slept on buying a couple of things i saw in the outlets last month. i called nike find last night, and they told me what sizes they had, and where they were, but they weren't my size...

my question is, is there any hope for me? obviously i can't call all the outlets, but is it possible that an outlet has stock of a size that isn't showing up on the rep's computer?

^ Yes it is possible that you may find a size at another outlet. Part of the discussion a few of us were having earlier touched on this and why we should be able to speak a little more freely about sneakers/outlets in general. For instance lets just say "Copper foams". Had you asked stocK locater about them about a week ago they would tell you no longer in the system. But had you called Kissimmee at the right time you would have got some B-grades. Stock locater works sometimes and other times you need to call the outlets.. gets tricky with product that was just processed especially b-grades

Back
Top Bottom