Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Originally Posted by manslayer

Did the big stage kobes drop at outlets recently? Only asking because I saw one in the pick up thread
Yes @ Viejas Clearance..not taking phone orders only small sizes left 7 7.5 8 8.5 and sz14 give it a try tomorrow things change.
They were taking phone orders earlier this evening. The employee I spoke with said they recently received a huge shipment of different colorways in the Kobe V.

San leandro clearance store had a few pairs of Jordan 2's black & white for $59.99....call for sizes...

San leandro clearance store had a few pairs of Jordan 2's black & white for $59.99....call for sizes...

They were taking phone last nite for the big stage kobes. I order a pair but it didn't go throw b/c they don't take debt card over the phone must be credit card.

They were taking phone last nite for the big stage kobes. I order a pair but it didn't go throw b/c they don't take debt card over the phone must be credit card.

AIR FORCE FOAMPOSITES ALL GONE...SMH, I called 2 days ago about the varsity 6's and they said they been sold all out. Whats wrong with people?

AIR FORCE FOAMPOSITES ALL GONE...SMH, I called 2 days ago about the varsity 6's and they said they been sold all out. Whats wrong with people?

^ i called 2 days ago around 8pm and scooped a size 8 in the 6's. Dude was real cool and knew i wanted a phone order as soon as he picked up. He said they had additional sizes in the back

^ i called 2 days ago around 8pm and scooped a size 8 in the 6's. Dude was real cool and knew i wanted a phone order as soon as he picked up. He said they had additional sizes in the back

What's the price on the Kobe v big stage?? I read through all the thread didn't see no price...

What's the price on the Kobe v big stage?? I read through all the thread didn't see no price...

About Viejas Clearance:
Other than the BS Homes (which are almost gone)
They got Lower Merion Homes (also pretty much gone), Inks and USAs.  All 79.99

About Viejas Clearance:
Other than the BS Homes (which are almost gone)
They got Lower Merion Homes (also pretty much gone), Inks and USAs.  All 79.99

kb21.jpg

$47.99 FSR

Tanger Outlet Howell, MI

(517) 545-0500

Back
Top Bottom