Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

not sure if this was posted before but Shiekh Shoes has Kobe V's Wolfgreys, USA's, and Inks all on sale for $79.99.

not sure if this was posted before but Shiekh Shoes has Kobe V's Wolfgreys, USA's, and Inks all on sale for $79.99.

CONROE CLEARANCE (936) 494-2060

LEBRON 7 COOL GREY FSR $79.99

LEBRON 7 COOL GREY / RED FROM "EASTBAY EXCLUSIVE" FSR $79.99

CONROE CLEARANCE (936) 494-2060

LEBRON 7 COOL GREY FSR $79.99

LEBRON 7 COOL GREY / RED FROM "EASTBAY EXCLUSIVE" FSR $79.99

All three are $29.99 on sale in-store at Champs.  99.9% sure you'd have to stock locate and even then dunno which sizes are available (the #listed for the sku doesn't include the size; 01-01784-904-105 would be a 10.5).  You can't order over the phone; have to go into a store and have them check for you.  Shipping is $2

0101784904 - Wh/Bk/Org

48916235.jpg

0100052204 - Wh/Navy/Royal

48546028.jpg

0100083704 - Wh/Roy/Blk

84269994.jpg

All three are $29.99 on sale in-store at Champs.  99.9% sure you'd have to stock locate and even then dunno which sizes are available (the #listed for the sku doesn't include the size; 01-01784-904-105 would be a 10.5).  You can't order over the phone; have to go into a store and have them check for you.  Shipping is $2

0101784904 - Wh/Bk/Org

48916235.jpg

0100052204 - Wh/Navy/Royal

48546028.jpg

0100083704 - Wh/Roy/Blk

84269994.jpg

Got a ? If you buy Nike gift cards can you add them to your account like a iTunes card or do you just have to enter them in everytime during checkout? My account is messed up won't let me use my bank card so I have to call or use gift cards and don't want to call on a big release and have to sit and miss out.

Got a ? If you buy Nike gift cards can you add them to your account like a iTunes card or do you just have to enter them in everytime during checkout? My account is messed up won't let me use my bank card so I have to call or use gift cards and don't want to call on a big release and have to sit and miss out.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

You have to enter them every time.  It doesn't save them in the system anywhere (the only exception would be if you entered the gift card during checkout, and at the end, the item was sold out... then if you went back and tried to get another item, the gift cards SHOULD still be applied, assuming you haven't signed out or anything).  Hope that makes sense, haha.  Basically, it can be a little harder on NDC with gift cards during big releases.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

You have to enter them every time.  It doesn't save them in the system anywhere (the only exception would be if you entered the gift card during checkout, and at the end, the item was sold out... then if you went back and tried to get another item, the gift cards SHOULD still be applied, assuming you haven't signed out or anything).  Hope that makes sense, haha.  Basically, it can be a little harder on NDC with gift cards during big releases.

40% off the entire site at Modell's

They are like a sporting goods store out here in NYC.

A lot of exclusions apply though...

I got the promotion off of slickdeals...

Here is the link for the exclusions that is posted on slickdeals: Modell's 40% off off entire site!

Here is the exclusion list that is posted in the link I just provided:

[table][tr][td]    Promotion Details[/td][td]x Close Window [/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[table][tr][td]40% off your order![/td] [/tr][tr][td]40% off your order! Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes A-Game, Ab Circle Pro, Adams Golf, All Pro, Anderson Bat, Asics, Atec, Baby Jogger, Bauer, Bear Archery, Bogs, Bowflex, Butterfly, Carhartt, Callaway, Cleveland Golf, Cobra, Coleman, Columbia, DeMarini, Diamondback, Easton, E-Force, Ektelon, Escape, Fitness Quest, Fly Flot, Footjoy, Fred Bear Equipement, Head, Horizon, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Lob-ster, Louisville Slugger, Magnum, MBS, MBT, Miken Sports, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Nextt Golf, Nike, Nike Golf, Nirve, Oakley, Odyssey, Peg-Perego, Prince, Pro Feet, Puma, Radio Flyer, Rawlings, Razors, Rollerblade, Salomon, Schwinn, Scoolers, Skechers Shape-Up Footwear, Skycaddie, Speedstik, Spring Step, Sole, StarPro Greens, Stott Pilates, Strider, Taylor Made, Teeter, Tennis Tutor, The North Face, Timberland, Titleist, Top Flite, Tour Edge, Trend Sports, Under Armour, Weber Grills and Worth, all electronics/optics, ellipticals, green machines, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, memorabilia, select NFL products, select camping, fishing and hunting products, and select basketball systems. Maximum discount of $200 per billing address. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 17, 2011 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift-wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.[/td] [/tr][tr][td][*]Offer only valid while supplies last and is limited to sizes/styles available.[*]Orders must be completed by February 17, 2011 11:59 PM (ET) to qualify.[*]Limit $200 discount per customer.[*]Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or used on previously purchased merchandise.[*]Offer not valid towards the purchase of gift cards or on orders placed through Group Sales.[*]Sales may not have occurred at Our Price.[*]This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.[/td][/tr][tr][td]HOW IT WORKS
To participate, simply add a qualifying product to your shopping cart. Enter your promotion code at checkout to receive your discount.[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes A-Game, Ab Circle Pro, Adams Golf, All Pro, Anderson Bat, Asics, Atec, Baby Jogger, Bauer, Bear Archery, Bogs, Bowflex, Butterfly, Carhartt, Callaway, Cleveland Golf, Cobra, Coleman, Columbia, DeMarini, Diamondback, Easton, E-Force, Ektelon, Escape, Fitness Quest, Fly Flot, Footjoy, Fred Bear Equipement, Head, Horizon, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Lob-ster, Louisville Slugger, Magnum, MBS, MBT, Miken Sports, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Nextt Golf, Nike, Nike Golf, Nirve, Oakley, Odyssey, Peg-Perego, Prince, Pro Feet, Puma, Radio Flyer, Rawlings, Razors, Rollerblade, Salomon, Schwinn, Scoolers, Skechers Shape-Up Footwear, Skycaddie, Speedstik, Spring Step, Sole, StarPro Greens, Stott Pilates, Strider, Taylor Made, Teeter, Tennis Tutor, The North Face, Timberland, Titleist, Top Flite, Tour Edge, Trend Sports, Under Armour, Weber Grills and Worth, all electronics/optics, ellipticals, green machines, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, select camping, fishing and hunting products, and select basketball systems. Maximum discount of $200 per billing address. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 17, 2011 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift-wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

40% off the entire site at Modell's

They are like a sporting goods store out here in NYC.

A lot of exclusions apply though...

I got the promotion off of slickdeals...

Here is the link for the exclusions that is posted on slickdeals: Modell's 40% off off entire site!

Here is the exclusion list that is posted in the link I just provided:

[table][tr][td]    Promotion Details[/td][td]x Close Window [/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[table][tr][td]40% off your order![/td] [/tr][tr][td]40% off your order! Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes A-Game, Ab Circle Pro, Adams Golf, All Pro, Anderson Bat, Asics, Atec, Baby Jogger, Bauer, Bear Archery, Bogs, Bowflex, Butterfly, Carhartt, Callaway, Cleveland Golf, Cobra, Coleman, Columbia, DeMarini, Diamondback, Easton, E-Force, Ektelon, Escape, Fitness Quest, Fly Flot, Footjoy, Fred Bear Equipement, Head, Horizon, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Lob-ster, Louisville Slugger, Magnum, MBS, MBT, Miken Sports, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Nextt Golf, Nike, Nike Golf, Nirve, Oakley, Odyssey, Peg-Perego, Prince, Pro Feet, Puma, Radio Flyer, Rawlings, Razors, Rollerblade, Salomon, Schwinn, Scoolers, Skechers Shape-Up Footwear, Skycaddie, Speedstik, Spring Step, Sole, StarPro Greens, Stott Pilates, Strider, Taylor Made, Teeter, Tennis Tutor, The North Face, Timberland, Titleist, Top Flite, Tour Edge, Trend Sports, Under Armour, Weber Grills and Worth, all electronics/optics, ellipticals, green machines, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, memorabilia, select NFL products, select camping, fishing and hunting products, and select basketball systems. Maximum discount of $200 per billing address. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 17, 2011 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift-wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.[/td] [/tr][tr][td][*]Offer only valid while supplies last and is limited to sizes/styles available.[*]Orders must be completed by February 17, 2011 11:59 PM (ET) to qualify.[*]Limit $200 discount per customer.[*]Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or used on previously purchased merchandise.[*]Offer not valid towards the purchase of gift cards or on orders placed through Group Sales.[*]Sales may not have occurred at Our Price.[*]This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.[/td][/tr][tr][td]HOW IT WORKS
To participate, simply add a qualifying product to your shopping cart. Enter your promotion code at checkout to receive your discount.[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Discount only applied to qualifying product and will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Offer excludes A-Game, Ab Circle Pro, Adams Golf, All Pro, Anderson Bat, Asics, Atec, Baby Jogger, Bauer, Bear Archery, Bogs, Bowflex, Butterfly, Carhartt, Callaway, Cleveland Golf, Cobra, Coleman, Columbia, DeMarini, Diamondback, Easton, E-Force, Ektelon, Escape, Fitness Quest, Fly Flot, Footjoy, Fred Bear Equipement, Head, Horizon, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Lob-ster, Louisville Slugger, Magnum, MBS, MBT, Miken Sports, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Nextt Golf, Nike, Nike Golf, Nirve, Oakley, Odyssey, Peg-Perego, Prince, Pro Feet, Puma, Radio Flyer, Rawlings, Razors, Rollerblade, Salomon, Schwinn, Scoolers, Skechers Shape-Up Footwear, Skycaddie, Speedstik, Spring Step, Sole, StarPro Greens, Stott Pilates, Strider, Taylor Made, Teeter, Tennis Tutor, The North Face, Timberland, Titleist, Top Flite, Tour Edge, Trend Sports, Under Armour, Weber Grills and Worth, all electronics/optics, ellipticals, green machines, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, select camping, fishing and hunting products, and select basketball systems. Maximum discount of $200 per billing address. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 17, 2011 to receive discount. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift-wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

according to nike rivehead and nike deer park 30%off shoes on the hash wall and 40% off apparel clearance

Back
Top Bottom