Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

4.99-9.99 T shirts at Conroe Nike Clearance Store until Presidents Day. Random Jordan T shirts, USA Basketball T shirts, KD T shirts, Nike Sportswear T shirts etc. There were some pretty good deals. 
Also saw a pair of Hot Red Air Max 95s for 54.97, and a pair of Earthquake Purple Dunk High Premiums for 59.99, there was only a little mark on the back suede but other than that in nice condition. Random sizes/colors of Hyperdunk 2010s, Hyperize NFW in Yellow, Red, and they also have various Lebron 7 highs for 79.99

Marshalls in Culver City had the Eggplant Foamposite boots for $34...only size 8 though

Marshalls in Culver City had the Eggplant Foamposite boots for $34...only size 8 though

Thanks for the Viejas update. Ordered Away Rice's. They told me to call back tomorrow to give them my shipping my info. Said they were busy and had most sizes still left in the Aways

Thanks for the Viejas update. Ordered Away Rice's. They told me to call back tomorrow to give them my shipping my info. Said they were busy and had most sizes still left in the Aways

Nike Outlet Portland Or. on MLK will be closed today and tommorow for renovations, they will reopen on wednesday. They will be putting out lots of new product when they reopen. There may be a coupon they will be handing out when they reopen. I will let you guys know what they have when I go on wednesday.

Nike Outlet Portland Or. on MLK will be closed today and tommorow for renovations, they will reopen on wednesday. They will be putting out lots of new product when they reopen. There may be a coupon they will be handing out when they reopen. I will let you guys know what they have when I go on wednesday.

Just picked up some Pearl Foamposites for about $100 shipped from an outlet with this weekends 30% off. (They accept phone orders)

PM me if you want the info so you can see if your size is available.

NOT TRYING TO GIVE OUT FREEBIES to the LURKERS.

DK

Just picked up some Pearl Foamposites for about $100 shipped from an outlet with this weekends 30% off. (They accept phone orders)

PM me if you want the info so you can see if your size is available.

NOT TRYING TO GIVE OUT FREEBIES to the LURKERS.

DK

Viejas sounds shady. I called last night about an hour before they closed and the guy said they had plenty of sizes left in the aways and he'd put my size on hold in the back with my name but I had to call in the morning to give m shipping info because they were busy. Now they only have 2 sizes left?!?!?

Viejas sounds shady. I called last night about an hour before they closed and the guy said they had plenty of sizes left in the aways and he'd put my size on hold in the back with my name but I had to call in the morning to give m shipping info because they were busy. Now they only have 2 sizes left?!?!?

Originally Posted by gregpaa

you know how many prob called and plus vendors...

Originally Posted by gregpaa

you know how many prob called and plus vendors...

Yeah I figured they were probably swamped, but then they should have told me last night that they weren't doing phone orders til Tuesday.

Yeah I figured they were probably swamped, but then they should have told me last night that they weren't doing phone orders til Tuesday.

Team LA store @ Staples Center update:

50% off all 2011 all-star merchandise on sale today only ends @ 7pm. Lots of t-shts, jackets, pens, etc. still left, jerseys are going fast. No Griffin, Rose left that I saw, but did see several Durant, Lebron, Wade, Howard, Gasol and a couple more I can't remember right now.
Picked up some kobe jerseys (red west swingmans, blk/red west swingmans) for about $70 each after tax. Before you ask, I don't think they take phone orders.

Mods - if this is not the place for this, please feel free to move.

Team LA store @ Staples Center update:

50% off all 2011 all-star merchandise on sale today only ends @ 7pm. Lots of t-shts, jackets, pens, etc. still left, jerseys are going fast. No Griffin, Rose left that I saw, but did see several Durant, Lebron, Wade, Howard, Gasol and a couple more I can't remember right now.
Picked up some kobe jerseys (red west swingmans, blk/red west swingmans) for about $70 each after tax. Before you ask, I don't think they take phone orders.

Mods - if this is not the place for this, please feel free to move.

Nike Sawgrass

STILL FSR on AM1 blue qs $51.xx

Kobe V inline $7x.xx FSR

Lebron vii p.s. white/black $109 FSR

Lebron vii white/blue $109 FSR

Nike Sawgrass

STILL FSR on AM1 blue qs $51.xx

Kobe V inline $7x.xx FSR

Lebron vii p.s. white/black $109 FSR

Lebron vii white/blue $109 FSR

Back
Top Bottom