OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

Geez, I work full-time with a decent salary and still couldn't fathom spending money on three pairs of shoes in one day - lol. Mind you, kicks are more expensive in Toronto and our dollar goes up and down like a Thai ++*++%. *sigh*

evisumane123- Nice pickups. Love those 9s
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jberk81

Geez, I work full-time with a decent salary and still couldn't fathom spending money on three pairs of shoes in one day - lol. Mind you, kicks are more expensive in Toronto and our dollar goes up and down like a Thai ++*++%. *sigh*

I know exactly what you're saying... I haven't bought multiple pairs in a day in a very long time. The prices here in Toronto are rape considering our dollar is on par or above the US dollar right now. My money goes to my mortgage, the rest goes into investments. Makes me wonder if most of NTers are living with their parents...
tongue.gif

I know exactly what you're saying... I haven't bought multiple pairs in a day in a very long time. The prices here in Toronto are rape considering our dollar is on par or above the US dollar right now. My money goes to my mortgage, the rest goes into investments. Makes me wonder if most of NTers are living with their parents...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

tongue.gif

Lol I do and still can't afford that
frown.gif

tongue.gif

Lol I do and still can't afford that
frown.gif

Yesterday.

Picked up the Black History Month Jordan III's 

Then, when I was walking out I met some 14Yr old with his mother and was looking for the size I got.

Being in his position at age 14 just learning about the shoe trade, I felt the urge to work a deal with him. 

To my surprise he ended up offering me a pair of Worn 2x BIN VII's + Worn 2x Oreo VI's + $40. 

I took it right on the spot. 

Ended up meeting up later on the day and came home a happy camper. 

Air Jordan BIN VII (+ Air Jordan Oreo VI 

( Ended up finding those 06 Penny IV's for $40 at N.Rack )

Good Day.

Yesterday.

Picked up the Black History Month Jordan III's 

Then, when I was walking out I met some 14Yr old with his mother and was looking for the size I got.

Being in his position at age 14 just learning about the shoe trade, I felt the urge to work a deal with him. 

To my surprise he ended up offering me a pair of Worn 2x BIN VII's + Worn 2x Oreo VI's + $40. 

Ended up meeting up later on the day and came home a happy camper. 

Air Jordan BIN VII (+ Air Jordan Oreo VI 

( Ended up finding those 06 Penny IV's for $40 at N.Rack )

Good Day.

ALDY wrote:

Right on bro! Thats what I call good karma - look out for others and the man upstairs will take care of you

ALDY wrote:

Right on bro! Thats what I call good karma - look out for others and the man upstairs will take care of you

tongue.gif

I just moved to Toronto from Vegas 2 months ago and the prices here are ridiculous. I walked right out of Footlocker yesterday when I saw the $60 markup BEFORE taxes on the 13's.

tongue.gif

I just moved to Toronto from Vegas 2 months ago and the prices here are ridiculous. I walked right out of Footlocker yesterday when I saw the $60 markup BEFORE taxes on the 13's.

Back
Top Bottom