OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

past couple weeks

Griffey's, BHM Kobe VI's, and Playoff's (got 3 out of 4 local spot only got 2 pairs in each size of the III's. I got there late)

Bueller SB dunk hi - NT pickup (thank you) used but still in great condition

Asics gel lyte III "South Beach"

Court Victory Pump - Grandslam Pack "Australia"

past couple weeks

Griffey's, BHM Kobe VI's, and Playoff's (got 3 out of 4 local spot only got 2 pairs in each size of the III's. I got there late)

Bueller SB dunk hi - NT pickup (thank you) used but still in great condition

Asics gel lyte III "South Beach"

Court Victory Pump - Grandslam Pack "Australia"

nice pickups evisuman, griffeys and powders ix go hard, need to get my hand on those powders. For some reason, the IX run small on me, had to get them all in 14 after i had bought all in 13.

nice pickups evisuman, griffeys and powders ix go hard, need to get my hand on those powders. For some reason, the IX run small on me, had to get them all in 14 after i had bought all in 13.

Originally Posted by dluv

Thanks bro, with all the dough you drop on everything else, im sure it wont be long til you get your pair haha

Originally Posted by dluv

Thanks bro, with all the dough you drop on everything else, im sure it wont be long til you get your pair haha

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

Originally Posted by jberk81

Geez, I work full-time with a decent salary and still couldn't fathom spending money on three pairs of shoes in one day - lol. Mind you, kicks are more expensive in Toronto and our dollar goes up and down like a Thai ++*++%. *sigh*

I know exactly what you're saying... I haven't bought multiple pairs in a day in a very long time. The prices here in Toronto are rape considering our dollar is on par or above the US dollar right now. My money goes to my mortgage, the rest goes into investments. Makes me wonder if most of NTers are living with their parents...
tongue.gif
THEY ARE...
laugh.gif

MY PICKUP, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

9sb5v5.jpg

Geez, I work full-time with a decent salary and still couldn't fathom spending money on three pairs of shoes in one day - lol. Mind you, kicks are more expensive in Toronto and our dollar goes up and down like a Thai ++*++%. *sigh*

I know exactly what you're saying... I haven't bought multiple pairs in a day in a very long time. The prices here in Toronto are rape considering our dollar is on par or above the US dollar right now. My money goes to my mortgage, the rest goes into investments. Makes me wonder if most of NTers are living with their parents...
tongue.gif
THEY ARE...
laugh.gif

MY PICKUP, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

9sb5v5.jpg

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

tongue.gif

I just moved to Toronto from Vegas 2 months ago and the prices here are ridiculous. I walked right out of Footlocker yesterday when I saw the $60 markup BEFORE taxes on the 13's.
It really is ridiculous. Lol. I cannot hate on people living at home - you have to figure that the majority of people on here are in their adolescence and/or in University/College. The longer you can live at home the better. If I lived in the US then I would probably buy more shoes. I would love to cop the XIII's and I was at Nike on Bloor today and really debated it; couldn't pull the trigger. Nice kicks - quality doesn't look that bad either.

People in the US have it good (with respects to kicks and not health care, lol).

Any of you T.O. boys a size 11.5/12 for some trades... ? Lol. Seriously.

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

tongue.gif

I just moved to Toronto from Vegas 2 months ago and the prices here are ridiculous. I walked right out of Footlocker yesterday when I saw the $60 markup BEFORE taxes on the 13's.
It really is ridiculous. Lol. I cannot hate on people living at home - you have to figure that the majority of people on here are in their adolescence and/or in University/College. The longer you can live at home the better. If I lived in the US then I would probably buy more shoes. I would love to cop the XIII's and I was at Nike on Bloor today and really debated it; couldn't pull the trigger. Nice kicks - quality doesn't look that bad either.

People in the US have it good (with respects to kicks and not health care, lol).

Any of you T.O. boys a size 11.5/12 for some trades... ? Lol. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom